Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh I know right!!!! I might not hit the gym and play like a sloth on thr field, lol. Well so I haven't played AO tennis but I have seen and heard people saying that the career mode was too good .. like you'll have to spend money or points on the skills and there comes the sponser offers and other things external to the game. I guess C22 might have the same features. I did go thru steam site and checked out the trophy page... Not gonna lie but that looked exceptional for all I care. Man it's going to be a wait for a month and so far I know we ran past our days faster but not since they announced the game :P ( over exaggeration for sure, LOL)
If Money concept is present in Cricket 22, that'll be a game changer. There is no other reason for sponsorships to be there if there is no use for that.

Still waiting for the patch on PS4. It may be possible that I will be able to play the game only for a span of 1 month till december. Since offices are opening up and I'll have to travel back to base location.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Watching these videos got me excited for Cricket 22 Career mode

Big Ant career modes are most boring once you get into..don't create hype/excitement..Already played AO series.same scenes gets repeated after every match in career with random injuries..core gameplay is the key for success, these gimmicks not..

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Big Ant career modes are most boring once you get into..don't create hype/excitement..Already played AO series.same scenes gets repeated after every match in career with random injuries..core gameplay is the key for success, these gimmicks not..
Yo be happy that things are getting added to the game currently. Something is better than nothing? Expect less so that you don't get bored or get done with the add ons. Peace!! Gameplay, yes, let's wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread