Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just small things that add up. Mainly new generated players, their overall ratings got scrambled, some went from 70 to 11, others were at 25. Made the game unbearable when your team went from being decent to 7XI club standards. Felt like player progression of AI players just got straight up murdered. Its broken, no other way to put it. Haven't touched the game since.

Edit: Academy wise got funky with the DLC as well, some graphical glitches rose up that never got fixed on default heads for sculpting. Not to mention all the playfaced players got reverted to default after that 100 patch, then you couldn't use said playfaces unless you restarted your career (much like how downloading a new squad works), which is stupid when you're eleven years into a career.

Can you conform these changes effected are in New career or only old career

guna24

Club Captain
I need suggestion from members and techie's here: I'm planning to buy Cricket 22 on release date, but confused which platform should I buy. I do have PS5 (Yes PS5) and PC with RTX 3070 GPU.

P5 can be played in 4K TV (60 HZ) and my PC connected with Full HD monitor (165 HZ). I'm really confused, since I'm experiencing next gen gameplay in FIFA 22 PS5, not in PC.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I need suggestion from members and techie's here: I'm planning to buy Cricket 22 on release date, but confused which platform should I buy. I do have PS5 (Yes PS5) and PC with RTX 3070 GPU.

P5 can be played in 4K TV (60 HZ) and my PC connected with Full HD monitor (165 HZ). I'm really confused, since I'm experiencing next gen gameplay in FIFA 22 PS5, not in PC.
Buy for PC

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I still believe there would be an update today from BA other than player cards. Last few updates released afternoon in India time.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers

Rich people problems... :facepalm

I only have old PS4... :(

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Looks like hardly anyone is excited for the game from the comments. The post count though keeps increasing by several pages every day - quite strange :spy quite a lot of effort to show disinterest, one must say
you do realise this forum represents 0.001% of the people who buy the game right?

guna24

Club Captain
Rich people problems... :facepalm

I only have old PS4... :(
LOL.. It's not about rich, it's all about planning. I have already earned what I have spent for GPU by mining ETH in 7 months. I'm still earning through mining what I have spent for PS5. It's just a matter of thought process. Neck to neck, I have never spent any money out of my pocket for gaming, but still I'm a gamer.

aragon

Club Cricketer
After the patch, game does look good on the PS4(not pro). Guess C22on ps4 is good enough knowing the shortage of PS5 will continue in 2022 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread