Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So I tried to upload my face template that I created for myself in Cricket 19 for Cricket 22, with disastrous results. I know they have their own template provided I just have to re do mine again...
There’s a new playface template this time. Let me know if you want it

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I've noticed a lot of edges going to weird places like mid on mid off in many of the videos I've seen, is this regular or do they also go through backward point/gully/slips area?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I've noticed a lot of edges going to weird places like mid on mid off in many of the videos I've seen, is this regular or do they also go through backward point/gully/slips area?

It could potentially be the easy mode dictating the direction of where things go.

In general in 19 edges were excellent and varied and could be made even more varied with the sliders and would typically go behind the wicket unless leading edges etc.

@Langeveldt not seen test stuff but there was a reverse sweep/switch hit smashed down the throat of cover yesterday on the edge of the ring. Nice and Flag.. so promising potentially

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Once the academy section is up and running I'll upload HBK's template directly to the site for those who wish to download it.
hbk.gif

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to Steam, got to play the nets challenge again. Plus happy to inform that my laptop is able to take the graphics decently well. Went to the community in the academy, I love the player models.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As day coming closer and still no sign on PS store about the game is making think that, PS user might wait little more to play the game.. hope as Ross said, it will available on day zero itself...
What Sony is doing? Nobody asked them to cancel pre-order and refund.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There’s a new playface template this time. Let me know if you want it
Hey anmol can you please post a video how to create with playface with template for Cricket 22 in your channel that helps a lot

Harigoks

County Cricketer
What Sony is doing? Nobody asked them to cancel pre-order and refund.
Yo! What's wrong now? It's not that they cancelled once and for all... One more night and you'll have the game. I have never soon Sony messing up with the release of the game. I guess they couldn't get with the preorder stuff is coz it was too late to submit again for the preorder and it's not updated as well. So let's hope we see it in PSN on Thursday. As I said, it someone from ANZP can purchase the game when it's Thursday for them, then we should be okay as well.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Yup which is why I have low expectations so the game may surprize me with new batting and bowling animations. Let me clarify that Nothing to take away from Big Ant super work on producing cricket games, I have all the praise for their cricket games extended career mode and other number of options for players.

However, as a cricket gaming fan, the gameplay and match atmosphere is the most important for me. I still consider that Big Ant has to take a lot of great things from the BLC 1999. They will eventually be there. The subcontinent PC players should support the game by purchasing the copies of PC version as well.
Yep in blc99 we have different crowd's sound in different stadium after boundaries and wicket

Users who are viewing this thread