Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

caprikaps

Club Captain
Ashes 2nd test, I’m playing as Australia with custom sliders. England 1-0 up and the game has been truly immersive. It needs grinding to compete against the AI. The AI can’t be human but it’s definitely better than before, they do rotate strike and keep the scorecard ticking.

Keeping aside all the bugs (which we are already talking about so much in the past few days and BAS is on it), this game has a massive potential to be what we always wanted.

I do understand that people have spent their hard earned money to get this game which invariably shoots up the expectations, deep inside we all know that this would eventually be fine.

Can’t change things retrospectively, if you think buying a game and supporting the developer in post release testing is not what we pay for, we could learn from this, put our adrenaline rush to buy this game on the snow and make a purchase when it achieves stability - it would still be the same developer, same game but more fine tuned.

PS - It’s just an opinion and nothing set in stone.

Here is the scorecard:

Attachments

• 3F5CB109-9136-437F-BEA2-7DD6E425A645.jpeg
    3F5CB109-9136-437F-BEA2-7DD6E425A645.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 42

kamrandahir

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wrong LBW in cricket 22

Attachments

• LBW.png
    LBW.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 29

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@caprikaps yeah I'll be first to admit we complain a lot but it's like you said due to frustration as we feel with some effort this can be a really good game.

I only play ODI matches at the moment but everytime I have a great experience when bowling, the AI are very strong I think I'm yet to bowl them out. They make scores in the 250-350 range and the batting not perfect but I find it just as challenging...i just wish it was challenging because of genuine reasons and not some code malfunction which is what it feels like atm

s0074845

Club Captain
You may need to uninstall and download the game again. That will probably solve your crashing issues
so crash issue with academy is solved in this patch for ps5? because its crashing for me in ps4 constantly

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Actually don't mind the new Hazlewood action. New bug though, every time the stumps are thrown down the fielders appeal haha. Whoops.

Storer11

Club Captain
Good to see the fielding is fixed :)

Attachments

• 3B8C8E71-0C5F-403A-9038-B35865FB6B17.jpeg
    3B8C8E71-0C5F-403A-9038-B35865FB6B17.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 108

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@passwordistaco any video of it?

@francobaldo1 @zimrahil or any other people who know about modding. Is there any way to access the sound files? What sound stumps make etc?
Post automatically merged:

What is this screenshot supposed to show?
I just finished a stream where the last 5-10 mins was using it. They hadn't even updated his player to have the new bowling style, It's style 12 btw.

Users who are viewing this thread