Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It’s not too bad right now. Trust me, the game is more than playable and it's good. Stop listening to all the negative comments here and build your own feedback. I mean I have seen people complain about logos of cricket 22 as well. There will never be an end to criticism, it's sad but true!!

Trust you??? Do you often find yourself wandering around in a state of incredulity while the rest of us apparently exist in perpetual negativity? Whichever platform you're using, you may want to spare a thought for those who may be using a different platform or patch version to your own who are affected by game breaking bugs. We're not just complaining about logos either, we're talking about significant game breaking batting or bowling bugs, & it's openly apparent that you've completely glossed over a large number of posts that are complaining of issues far more serious than logos. (Are MS a part of that problem? Yes, undoubtedly!! However, had BAS actually carried out some basic QA & product testing prior to release we never would have been in this ridiculous mess to begin with.)

When Xbox USA testing are also declaring a game as working/fit yet Xbox UK testing are declaring it unfit, obviously there IS something serious going on somewhere or BAS are missing major issues affecting their EU patch. (Hardly surprising based on everything else they've missed to date.) Subjective negativity just isn't a factor in this scenario, is it?

It's very nearly a week after a (delayed) release & BAS still have no answers at all for their Xbox customers. But hey, at least we can trust you to make everything better for the rest of us with your powers of positivity.

I just hope you finally hear "the pop" before it's too late ;). There will never be an end to numpties, sad but true!!

BUTT

School Cricketer
Trust you??? Do you often find yourself wandering around in a state of incredulity while the rest of us apparently exist in perpetual negativity? Whichever platform you're using, you may want to spare a thought for those who may be using a different platform or patch version to your own who are affected by game breaking bugs. We're not just complaining about logos either, we're talking about significant game breaking batting or bowling bugs, & it's openly apparent that you've completely glossed over a large number of posts that are complaining of issues far more serious than logos. (Are MS a part of that problem? Yes, undoubtedly!! However, had BAS actually carried out some basic QA & product testing prior to release we never would have been in this ridiculous mess to begin with.)

When Xbox USA testing are also declaring a game as working/fit yet Xbox UK testing are declaring it unfit, obviously there IS something serious going on somewhere or BAS are missing major issues affecting their EU patch. (Hardly surprising based on everything else they've missed to date.) Subjective negativity just isn't a factor in this scenario, is it?

It's very nearly a week after a (delayed) release & BAS still have no answers at all for their Xbox customers. But hey, at least we can trust you to make everything better for the rest of us with your powers of positivity.

I just hope you finally hear "the pop" before it's too late ;). There will never be an end to numpties, sad but true!!
Sory to you but game is amazing now. Still there r some bugs but they will fix it with few more patches.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Im going to give bounce 45 a go, touch nothing else for the moment see how that goes - i dont want to get into slider-itis
Even better 3rd Session and I am starting to like the game .

Begining to get a brilliant variation now. I know BA making big effort on a few more catches in Tests.

Personal thing.. I’d love some of the fine nicks to be Inaudible. Then have to appeal on look etc…

D

Deleted member 193590

Great to see the game improving,but on Xbox it's still absolutely awful,bowled 10 overs last night the 5 jimmy bowled,there was 5 overthrows that went for four,the 5 overs at the other end there was a massive knick that I couldn't appeal,a run out and 2 stupid tennis shots off bouncers.
Just wondering,when we finally get a patch,will it cover all the PlayStation and PC patches?

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Read someone saying about lbw. This is my experience so far. And I've had many other lbw too.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Im going to give bounce 45 a go, touch nothing else for the moment see how that goes - i dont want to get into slider-itis :lol
Just started a test at the Gabba, on 45 pitch bounce i had 16 byes fly past the AI keeper in the first 10 overs. Going to have to go down to 40 or 35.

On another wonderful note, Ashes mode is currently unplayable for me, the reason being the first test, despite 11am being shown as the start time, started at 12.15 and this has led to only 70 overs being bowled in the day as play still closed at 6pm - pretty serious bug when you are trying to play a test match, so again, ill have to put the game down until i can actually play it as intended, fed up of trying to help BA out only for one thing to lead to another, to another etc.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just started a test at the Gabba, on 45 pitch bounce i had 16 byes fly past the AI keeper in the first 10 overs. Going to have to go down to 40 or 35.

On another wonderful note, Ashes mode is currently unplayable for me, the reason being the first test, despite 11am being shown as the start time, started at 12.15 and this has led to only 70 overs being bowled in the day as play still closed at 6pm - pretty serious bug when you are trying to play a test match, so again, ill have to put the game down until i can actually play it as intended, fed up of trying to help BA out only for one thing to lead to another, to another etc.
I'm playing on 35 pitch bounce and pace max at 60. This is on Legendary mode, on Veteran I make pace 70 max.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Begining to get a brilliant variation now. I know BA making big effort on a few more catches in Tests.

Personal thing.. I’d love some of the fine nicks to be Inaudible. Then have to appeal on look etc…
Is it so after working with some sliders?

Wealey

ICC Board Member

I think it’s a rain delay but not telling you!

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
graphics of player characters looking great

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I think it’s a rain delay but not telling you!
Before the first ball of the day, with "none" selected in the rain setting, that would be about right for BA.

Just started another test same settings and it started 11am so yes, you were on the money, a phantom rain delay.

Third time lucky to get this series started later...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread