Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
c22 bugs.PNG

i played couple of games and found very good improvement as compare to previous xbox version. reported few bugs after todays patch for xbox, lets hope BA can consider those.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Playing a 4 match test series AUS vs IND on Veteran difficulty. AI run rate changed in sliders from 15 to 10 and then to 0.

India still going at 5.36 rpo after 14 overs 75/0 Agarwal 37(41)* Shaw 38(43)*

Constant fielding changes but nothing is stopping them for playing like they‘re in a ODI.

Anyone able to shine some light on my situation? Im trying to enjoy the game but this is really ruining my experience. AI sliders have been like this since I downloaded the game. Playing on Ps5 version 1.000.012
Get Pujara in

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can we download stadiums from the academy now?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So, I got the PS5 just recently.

Two points, correct me if I am wrong:
1. PS4 Saved Data is not transferable to the PS5 version
2. Academy, which had finally started working for me on PS4 Pro, doesn't work on PS5 (same issues as PS4 Pro, in an earlier patch).

Will appreciate if someone helps me with these points, not reporting these as bugs in case something is wrong from my end.
Nobody to help?

Abcd9994

Club Captain
Playing a 4 match test series AUS vs IND on Veteran difficulty. AI run rate changed in sliders from 15 to 10 and then to 0.

India still going at 5.36 rpo after 14 overs 75/0 Agarwal 37(41)* Shaw 38(43)*

Constant fielding changes but nothing is stopping them for playing like they‘re in a ODI.

Anyone able to shine some light on my situation? Im trying to enjoy the game but this is really ruining my experience. AI sliders have been like this since I downloaded the game. Playing on Ps5 version 1.000.012
[Latest patch on Steam]

Experienced the same thing, prior to the latest patch I think the AI run rate slider was doing its job but no more. I was playing a test match as England against Australia. What I noticed was, after you take a few wickets they do slow down slightly.

Their runrate was ~4-4.5 at the start, but after taking a few wickets, it slowed down to ~3.5 which is more realistic. I still don't know how to make them score at <3 RPO though :(

Try reducing AI striker timing, it might help.

Also, can anyone please shed some light on this- I feel that the best way of taking wickets in this game is constant bowling changes. Like instead of bowling 6-7 overs spell with a pair of bowlers, try 3 or max 4 over spells- and keep changing. This helps produce more chances I found. Of course, at higher difficulties, we still got to bowl well, but it's the changes that seem to do the trick.

Last edited:

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
By the way, anybody noticed that even while batting in hard difficulty, if you choose advanced shot or even pull when ball is slightly towards off, the batsman model just flies towards the ball and hits it for a four / six. I see even mechanics slightly downgraded if compared with C19. This looks to me remastered version of DBC17.
Also, all the catches look clunky. I hope the next cricket game, they re-do the game engine.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone know if ps4 is getting a patch today?

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Anyone know if ps4 is getting a patch today?
No more patches until Jan'22 I guess. I mean come on, it's holiday break worldwide, and I guess there would be little staff working everywhere. Best is that there might be one today but chances are ultra slim

OutSwinger

Club Captain
So, I got the PS5 just recently.

Two points, correct me if I am wrong:
1. PS4 Saved Data is not transferable to the PS5 version
2. Academy, which had finally started working for me on PS4 Pro, doesn't work on PS5 (same issues as PS4 Pro, in an earlier patch).

Will appreciate if someone helps me with these points, not reporting these as bugs in case something is wrong from my end.

1. Yes, I transferred my save data from PS4 to PS5, but it didn't appear in the PS5 version of the game. I can play the PS4 version of the game on my PS5 and can load the saved data.
2. Academy is fine for me on my PS5. I downloaded all the domestic teams for India and the IPL that wasteyouryouth uploaded.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@WealeyH I saw you mention same sort of results depending on sliders but here has been my experience bowling full 50 over ODI, same settings, same bowlers, same field. I've gotten plenty edges and the AI still going at the same run rate of 4

Pitch Bounce: 35
Match/AI Difficulty: Hardest/Legend
AI Timing: 20
AI Run Rate: 20

Game 1: 144/10
Game 2: 207/10
Game 3: 255/5
Game 4: 158/10

What have your results been like? This seems to be some variation I guess would need to see if they can make a score above 300. I may resort to my old tricks of leaving blatant gaps in the field for the AI to score I had to do this in all the other games including DBC14

Users who are viewing this thread