Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Good day guys,
I am playing the play now matches for now. I have noticed the prematch you can't select the gmcustom difficulties and that you can only select them from inside the game. During game play.
Is this how it is for everyone?
Settings option also has difficulty settings which you can change.

OnyaGarry

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know if that Xbox patch was everything up to date? Just curious, as whilst the gameplay is exponentially better, the graphics are... a bit shit. Like uniforms, and even peoples faces are super smooth and shiny, it's extremely noticeable (I bat in broadcast mode) it's actually quite off-putting watching the bowlers super white and smooth back run up, and deliver to my cartoon-stick figure batsman. Not the biggest problem in the world (gameplay is still more important), but with all the updates for PS/Steam, I just wanted to know if us Xbox plebs are all caught up.

I believe it was up to date (at the time anyway). I've not noticed that the graphics have been that bad (not on Xbox Series X anyway) but they may be on current gen? The uniforms have always been a bit too shiny and "latex-like" in my opinion though.

If things look a bit too bright for you then perhaps turn down the gamma a little bit?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Played career mode and it was fun to have the first press conference.

Here is the link:

Also, I did an India Pakistan game on a Hard Mode:

Can anyone tell why the AI bowling speed is so slow? An 80 MPH delivery feels like 50 MPH

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Anyone on here with the Xbox version of the game having trouble downloading teams from the academy? I’ve tried downloading teams from @wasteyouryouth and it will download the logos and player kits but the players won’t change.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Anyone on here with the Xbox version of the game having trouble downloading teams from the academy? I’ve tried downloading teams from @wasteyouryouth and it will download the logos and player kits but the players won’t change.
Don't use quick download. Press A to go into the mini menu and download from there. It's a bug

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys how are you scoring sixes in play now and competition modes? moving onto off and scoring leg side?...I am not able to hit single six offside and it is going as a catch to point or cover fielder inside ring.
yes the lofted shots on offside are going on the ground and getting caught most times in inner circle . hope they fix this in next patch

liam tollard-williams

School Cricketer
Hey guys any PC users finding that all of a sudden the game basically becomes unplayable, I've been trying to play it today but every time i select career mode it just crashes?

OnyaGarry

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys any PC users finding that all of a sudden the game basically becomes unplayable, I've been trying to play it today but every time i select career mode it just crashes?

Similar thing for me on Xbox. I think it's a connection issue (as in the game tries to connect to the server to update progress, but crashes instead).

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Another one for Xbox users, anyone notice when the players walk out before a match there is no music or sound playing in the background? Also no noise (ie shouting howzat) when you or the opposition players appeal a caught behind or a runout. Is that a bug or is that something I can fix in the audio settings?

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Yeah it’s painful. I just trundle through each team and Waste as the ID. Get there in the end.
Yeah well not sure if your the same but I have search for each team individually otherwise it crashes every time I try to go through all of waste’s uploaded teams at once.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Apparently Qatar can score 394 vs England in @Silly Point 's match.
Another one for Xbox users, anyone notice when the players walk out before a match there is no music or sound playing in the background? Also no noise (ie shouting howzat) when you or the opposition players appeal a caught behind or a runout. Is that a bug or is that something I can fix in the audio settings?

The audio is currently in a horrendous state. Feels like only Bert and his dog are in attendance at a packed out MCG at times!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have had it with this game for now. All of a sudden the rocketing 500 mph edges are back. Teleporting fielders, kneeling and taking their time to pick up the ball. All this after yesterday’s smooth gameplay. Don’t know how it just happens out of the blue.

Users who are viewing this thread