Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
I m on series X with latest patch.
All matches on Play Now are overcast no matter of what weather conditions are selected .
Crowd noise is very low.

These were better in the unpatched version of xbox.
Does other platforms have these issues in the latest build?

lynchy4610

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since the Xbox patch every time I change the sliders the game crashes.

Playing a test against my cousin and at least once an over the control won’t let us input anything for bowling and it’s a no ball. The ball marker disappears every 10-12 balls.

Not many edges or LBW shouts but a lot of caught and bowled.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys

Long time player of all BA cricket games here but this one has finally made me need to tinker with sliders!

I’m part way through taking in a few things from the specific Slider thread but can I just clarify: Is timing actually the timing of the shot, bat on ball? It’s just that somebody seemed to suggest that it was strike-rate… but obviously AI run rate is AI run rate.

Many thanks

CraigMc24

Club Captain
All matches on Play Now are overcast no matter of what weather conditions are selected .
Crowd noise is very low.

The sound on Xbox is way off atm. Crowd noise is low, can’t hear the players appeal for a wicket. Also the amount of times the game crashes when going through the academy. Gonna need another couple of patches to sort most of it out I reckon. Also being Christmas might not be fixed until mid January at the earliest. The gameplay itself is fine just a couple of little things that unfortunately ruin the overall experience.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Not really only that my sliders for the Gabba were to produce a batsmen friendly pitch.

So with that being said..

I haven’t seen loads of edges but I get some. I haven’t seen loads of bat pads but have had some on the final days of a match.

And the wicket chance is 35 and timing is 60.

So they should be scoring well… but there’s still been variation..

1st Test they batted me out the game in first innings.

2nd test they got a slim lead but crumbled chasing.

3rd Test they will be looking at 400 place again after winning toss..

I have had caught behinds.
LBW
Bowleds
Caught Outfield
Bat Pads

What I haven’t had much of is nicked to slips but I think that’s my set up.
Okay got it mate. Will keep at it. And I think I'll also lower the wicket chance a bit and increase the timing.
Thanks mate

zayno

Club Captain
Crowd noise is very low.

yes weather seems random but more overcast then sunny. Do you also notice that aggressive shots on offside stay on the ground often or get caught by inner circle fielders ?
Post automatically merged:

im on xbox one - can someone let me know how to pass cover fielder when hitting cover drive it goes to the same spot and does not pass the cover gap. Does it depend on where the ball pitches ?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone notice that AI don't declare the inning in TEST

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Am I right that if the fielding mini game doesn’t appear, you can only throw back to the wicket keeper atm? I’ll log if it hasn’t been already.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
After getting so many patches with in short period of time, it feels really weird now for not getting any patches in last few days...

CraigMc24

Club Captain
After getting so many patches with in short period of time, it feels really weird now for not getting any patches in last few days...
Agreed but they had to rapid patch to get the game up to standard. The game is much better but still needs some work so definitely more patches will be inbound. I think since it’s Christmas they will most likely be on a short break and then something may come out in the new year. Fingers crossed lol

Definitely need fix the crashes that occur in the academy and also need to patch the audio. Audio is hit and miss, I don’t hear the background music when the players walk out onto the field basically dead silence, Play the big bash and you can hardly hear the crowd or even players appeal for a wicket (however all that stuff sounds perfectly fine when playing the ashes). Also in career mode there have been some cutscenes at the start ie: in the locker room or the first time at the gym where I have had this weird loud humming sound that just takes forever to go away or then there is no sound at all. Hopefully that gets sorted in the next couple of patches. Apart from those things the game has been patched alright so far.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Has anyone been able to download South Africa team? I'm on Xbox but despite using the update all option, I don't have SA. Tried searching for the team in academy but the search doesn't end. Tried searching for waste but no SA in first fetch and game crashes for next fetch.

Any workarounds that we are aware of?

Users who are viewing this thread