Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Ross: restart your career and see if it happens again or not. If yes then do report at BA support.

Someone said before last patch what else they can break …

So here is the answer in form of patch.
- overthrows are back with 5 runs very frequently
- deep fielder don’t bother to stop ball even thats simple field or forget to take simple catch resulting 4 or 6
- straight shots are too much OP i.e way unrealistic
- game crash is back in bw over finished when batsman score 50
- headless players
- at hardest difficulty, bowling sliders has no impact on computer AI batting as played 3 games with different bowling settings (hardest with factor 20,40 & 50) and every time AI scored bw 195 to 205.

The best part is, After all above minor tweaks they are more concerned for introducing more bowling animations. Seriously I want to meet personally and say thanks to that guy who is directing this iteration.
Thanks for the help, I’ll give it a try

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Ross: restart your career and see if it happens again or not. If yes then do report at BA support.

Someone said before last patch what else they can break …

So here is the answer in form of patch.
- overthrows are back with 5 runs very frequently
- deep fielder don’t bother to stop ball even thats simple field or forget to take simple catch resulting 4 or 6
- straight shots are too much OP i.e way unrealistic
- game crash is back in bw over finished when batsman score 50
- headless players
- at hardest difficulty, bowling sliders has no impact on computer AI batting as played 3 games with different bowling settings (hardest with factor 20,40 & 50) and every time AI scored bw 195 to 205.

The best part is, After all above minor tweaks they are more concerned for introducing more bowling animations. Seriously I want to meet personally and say thanks to that guy who is directing this iteration.

Most of current BA devs are online class graduates...:D

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But
Problem with Unreal engine 5, or unreal in general, is that steam takes a 30% cut of a sale. After a certain amount of sales, Unreal takes a %10 cut of sales. All up that's 40% lost to third parties so I can see why they want their own engine but atm it just isn't cutting the mustard.

Problem with Unreal engine 5, or unreal in general, is that steam takes a 30% cut of a sale. After a certain amount of sales, Unreal takes a %10 cut of sales. All up that's 40% lost to third parties so I can see why they want their own engine but atm it just isn't cutting the mustard.
But changing/modifying there own engine will be costly for them maybe even more than profit they earn???

andrew56

Club Captain
I just played new patch and find bowl spin always wide outside off stump.
Fielders leave balls go past them.
Academy still crashes and headless people
Pollard moustache isn't on his face
I'm hoping they will improve this and fielding and other things too.

Abcd9994

Club Captain
I just played new patch and find bowl spin always wide outside off stump.
Fielders leave balls go past them.
Academy still crashes and headless people
Pollard moustache isn't on his face
I'm hoping they will improve this and fielding and other things too.
Yes mate found the spinners bowling wide outside off stump all the time
Seriously frustrating that :facepalm

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Because of the issue being able to score freely on the leg side even with the ball well outside off stump.Big Ants solution has been to take the newly animated pull shot completely out the game.It seems that the only way to get this game playable is to turn it back to Cricket 19.

Users who are viewing this thread