Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is this after the hotfix or was it happening earlier too?
If you are talking about the crash, it started after yesterday's patch.
Post automatically merged:

I think it is happening in all platforms now. Totally annoying
Game crashes while trying to exit a match now. I was using a custom stadium on PS5. @MattW

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I think I'm going a bit mental, or something isn't right my end.

Looking at the credits in my game, I'm in the EU, on PS4, the credits show me I'm on version 1719. The patch notes above confirm that's the latest patch (hotfix on the way not included).

My PS4 reckons it last updated Cricket 22 late on Sunday night, but this patch didn't go live until Wednesday, right?

My PS4 also reckons that no updates are available, either.

No idea what has gone on there, I'll not lie. Figured I'd try and get a sense check on it anyway!

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love that Bumrah's action is in the game, but he takes almost twice as long to bowl his balls when compared to other actions..

He takes like around 10 seconds to bowl one delivery while other actions are like 5 seconds, its the initial walk up which I feel is lot slow when compared to irl.

It literally takes around 5 seconds in that walk up animation which really slows down the whole momentum of the play I feel..

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Looking at the credits in my game, I'm in the EU, on PS4, the credits show me I'm on version 1719. The patch notes above confirm that's the latest patch (hotfix on the way not included).

My PS4 reckons it last updated Cricket 22 late on Sunday night, but this patch didn't go live until Wednesday, right?

No idea what has gone on there, I'll not lie. Figured I'd try and get a sense check on it anyway!
My PS4 downloading v 1.21 as i type , assume that is latest version, I’m in UK btw…

BUTT

School Cricketer

Yes mate it's take time I am also from EUitd

No idea what has gone on there, I'll not lie. Figured I'd try and get a sense check on it anywit

BUTT

School Cricketer

No idea what has gone on there, I'll not lie. Figured I'd try and get a sense check on it anywa

It's happened to me as well I am also from EU. Do it click on check for updates then after it will be start downloading.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Yep , so switched on PS4 this morning and got 2 updates, got v 1732 in credits screen looking at it now
So you're ahead of us, I hope this leads to no more crashes?

Hester

County Cricketer
Crowd have gone back into permanent audio celebration mode after a wicket... Have to restart the game after every wicket again.

Hester

County Cricketer
Appreciate the effort you have shown in explaining everything to us. I believe being transparent like this could help a lot. Thanks a lot mate
Matt, I really appreciate you commenting on this thread. I think I'm one of the more frustrated people who post here but it needs to be said that it's great to have you post here.

Re the eyebrows, I still don't understand. If I've downloaded a team, then they'd be on my console, right? I'm still not seeing them though and when I try to download again from the academy, most of the player faces are blue or have pink and yellow lines all over them.
I'll stop moaning about eyebrows as there are bigger things to worry about...

Users who are viewing this thread