Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has the release timing been fixed for PS5 yet? I've not been able to use hard difficulty for over two weeks. Totally broken.
I raised tickets regarding this issue. Better to address to BA with support ticket properly.

s0074845

Club Captain
@MattW ,

This is a vent. How do you expect us to play this game when situations like the below happens? 4 th innings of a test match between India and bangaldesh. See what is the last wicket partnership. If you want AI to win in final innings at least script it in a way it's believable.
View attachment 263656
Same issue here had SAF at 125/7 then get this glorious partnership between Elgar 100 plus and maharaj 100 putting on massive partnership to take them over 300 and still have to get another 2 wickets for massive 4th inngs chase

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
is the problem with the hundred and ipl sorted in carrer mode?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lets hope game shot would be fixed in tomorrows patch so i can resume playing.

Tomorrow patch notes (my guess):
Color addition in fireworks
More color options to body hair
Gold ornaments in player accessories
General stability improvement

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Same issue here had SAF at 125/7 then get this glorious partnership between Elgar 100 plus and maharaj 100 putting on massive partnership to take them over 300 and still have to get another 2 wickets for massive 4th inngs chase
When Jimmy Anderson started batting like Bradman was the point I gave up!

Rahul Rants

School Cricketer
I literally thew away my controller today in disgust!
This game has bcome freaking unplayable for me
8 out of 10 times aggressive “GROUND” shots will go up in the air like I intended to hit a six... 7 out of 10 times every sweep shot is played out in slow motion resulting in LBW or bowled.
add to that a new issue is that while playing a cut shot with a right handed batsman, the game decides that it is a pull shot and the batsmen plays a pull to the leg side. OTOH while playing a pull shot with a left handed batsman the game changes it to a cut shot !!

Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lets hope game shot would be fixed in tomorrows patch so i can resume playing.

Tomorrow patch notes (my guess):
Color addition in fireworks
More color options to body hair
Gold ornaments in player accessories
General stability improvement
Can't wait to see improved fireworks in tomorrow's patch

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
That's
I literally thew away my controller today in disgust!
This game has bcome freaking unplayable for me
8 out of 10 times aggressive shots will go up in the air like I intended to hit a six... 7 out of 10 times every sweep shot is played out in slow motion resulting in LBW or bowled.
add to that a new issue is that while playing a cut shot with a right handed batsman, the game decides that it is a pull shot and the batsmen plays a pull to the leg side. OTOH while playing a pull shot with a left handed batsman the game changes it to a cut shot !!
That's what i was facing regarding aggressive grounded shots and i suggested some kind of indicator that shows the toggle is on or off... Initially when toggle was on batsmen used to hold his bat in air which he still does on advanced shots.... But not on aggressive ground shot anymore....
And also I've asked 3 -4 times in forum but i think there is no advance grounded shot kind of thing in game of i want to drive spinners for single using my feet....
And with new slow motion "feature" i m unable to play special shots on spinners...
And wrong shot selection disregard of input is a rare sight but Yes .. It's there....

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Honestly i don't want to bash the game because i used to enjoy it till next to last patch... It has all the elements of becoming the best cricket game... They just had to adapt 90 % of basic features from cricket 19 i.e. batting/bowling/ fielding ....a bit improve them with new shots and then put add ons... Then this would become an awesome game....

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hoping in a future patch, BA actually tweak some of the kits for some of the licensed teams. WI now have new sponsors and the NZ test kit is wrong. Not to mention, adding the two new teams (in generic form) for the Indian T20 Challenge, so we can actually play that in career mode rather than competition mode. Also, really wish they bring the draft mode back for The Hundred in exhibition mode. Enjoyed that aspect back in Cricket 19.
Post automatically merged:

Also, more bowling actions for legspinners. Show them some love Big Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread