Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another instance of slow motion on special shots...lost 2 crucial wickets in a BBL of set batsmen & lost the momentum & match too....this needs to be fixed now...it is so silly & rubbish as i play sweep shots most often to the spinners.....

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Another instance of slow motion on special shots...lost 2 crucial wickets in a BBL of set batsmen & lost the momentum & match too....this needs to be fixed now...it is so silly & rubbish as i play sweep shots most often to the spinners.....
I get the slo mo sometimes when trying a sweep and I’ve been in the nets to practice and practice and realised you got to get it very early and the direction has to be pretty perfect (pro controls).

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One more observation if any one else has faced that AI got out very easily during test match hardest difficulty with Pro (50rr/50w) via spinners on attack and 4-5 fielders around the pitch.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This shouldn’t be happening. AI on legend - should have smashed me out of the park here. I didint try it again. Was too scared coz I didn’t wanna find out if it’s gonna be constant , because in that case I could get any team bundled out cheaply..

Bootsey

Club Cricketer
A question for anyone who has debuted for Australia, who was your opposition? any format

Last edited:

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

stuttered between game and did this strange thing....double bounce supernatural swing...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Just now tried VR using the ReShade mod on my Quest 2 and gotta say, it's not perfect but such a great feeling playing in ProMode. Anyone with a VR Headset, do give it a try if you haven't already!

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Just now tried VR using the ReShade mod on my Quest 2 and gotta say, it's not perfect but such a great feeling playing in ProMode. Anyone with a VR Headset, do give it a try if you haven't already!
I've been on this train for ages, it is class.

I'm less into bowling with Pro Cam, but I love batting with it.

Users who are viewing this thread