Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Australia Win!

What a belter, 17 overs left in the day and every result was possible. Rizwan threatened for a bit. Wasnt doing anything for the seamers had to bowl full and straight as it was dead. Big spin though, massive change from the 1st innings.

3 Beautiful dismissals at first slip off the spinners.

I hoped I had scrambled enough and so it proved!

This is my opinion of corse and I have had 3-4 of these tight Day 5 finishes now its the best representation of a Test Match i have experienced in any game.

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.17 - 12.35.19.34.png
Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.17 - 12.35.36.12.png

Cricket 22 Screenshot 2022.04.17 - 12.35.29.94.png

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Australia Win!

What a belter, 17 overs left in the day and every result was possible. Rizwan threatened for a bit. Wasnt doing anything for the seamers had to bowl full and straight as it was dead. Big spin though, massive change from the 1st innings.

This is my opinion of corse and I have had 3-4 of these tight Day 5 finishes now its the best representation of a Test Match i have experienced in any game.

View attachment 266279
View attachment 266281

View attachment 266280
Lovely to see proper test cricket. When you said you changed pitch at beginning what did you change it to mate ?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’d have to go in and take pictures the idea was it was pretty flat in general then deteriorates throughout.. with batting last not being what you want to do..
Yes that’s what I’d like to replicate I’ve tried a few basic changes but hasn’t made much difference. If you get chance to see be much appreciated

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Australia Win!

View attachment 266279
View attachment 266281

View attachment 266280
This looks great and all but you could probably just throw on a couple of spinners in the fourth innings, run through the team, regardless of any adjustments to the pitches

wav

School Cricketer
This looks great and all but you could probably just throw on a couple of spinners in the fourth innings, run through the team, regardless of any adjustments to the pitches
bingo, and sadly, on a green/grassy pitch, amazingly that would be a given

Wealey

ICC Board Member

I can’t keep up. People were moaning the AI were overpowered in the 4th innings a short while ago.

In all fairness Australia did chase 280 against me few weeks ago and leech got through 33 overs and root 12.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Australia Win!

View attachment 266279
View attachment 266281

View attachment 266280
Great looking scorecard,i've not yet had a test match go past 4 days.AI always seems to get out around 100 overs.

caprikaps

Club Captain
The latest patch has done so much good to various aspects of the game. The AI batting has made the game so realistic. BA - pls stick to this and no more further tinkering required.

That said, AI fielding placements to left hand batters is still a mess, no mid on and 3 slips in ODI needs improvement, this makes batting too easy for the left handers.

I’m being very hopeful that we could sort this out and call C22 the best ever cricket game made.

Users who are viewing this thread