Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
At the risk of boring you all to tears… they’re another one down!

I’ve just swapped Sofia Gardens in and also using two new custom umpires… though I always use custom umpires. Changed the opening bowlers in match too (Poss reasons for glitches?). Pretty sure my previous Test was started after last patch so don’t know what’s going on here. Had a few fielding episodes where player wasn’t aligned with ball too. Fielder keeps standing on wicket at least once every over!

Below catch not unheard of but adding to craziness!

View attachment trim.2F82CBAD-4ABD-4032-9CAB-5667DDA64B0E.MOV

thepaulo

School Cricketer
Just witnessed some excellent fielding. Fielder just stood there and literally didn’t start chasing it until it went THROUGH his legs.

Will fielding ever be fixed? I’m guessing no.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At the risk of boring you all to tears… they’re another one down!

I’ve just swapped Sofia Gardens in and also using two new custom umpires… though I always use custom umpires. Changed the opening bowlers in match too (Poss reasons for glitches?). Pretty sure my previous Test was started after last patch so don’t know what’s going on here. Had a few fielding episodes where player wasn’t aligned with ball too. Fielder keeps standing on wicket at least once every over!

Below catch not unheard of but adding to craziness!

View attachment 266293
Cricket 22: Dodgy Bookies Edition.

Those videos are crazy man, its like you have a cursed version or something.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just witnessed some excellent fielding. Fielder just stood there and literally didn’t start chasing it until it went THROUGH his legs.

Will fielding ever be fixed? I’m guessing no.
They can stop patching if they fix fielding and wicket keeper. Well that's my opinion :)

pavanjorige

Club Captain
How on earth Russell got Player of the Match :laughter: gave away 64 runs in 4 overs ... he is the reason Delhi posted such a big Score :laughter:

20220418002622_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread