Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can somebody tell me how to bowl the slower deliveries (Pace Off) I am clicking the X button for Slower delivery during bowling but still the delivery is bowled at 145 Km kind of funny might be missing something. I am using Standard Controls for bowling. Need Help!

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
can somebody tell me how to bowl the slower deliveries (Pace Off) I am clicking the X button for Slower delivery during bowling but still the delivery is bowled at 145 Km kind of funny might be missing something. I am using Standard Controls for bowling. Need Help!
Are you choosing the slower delivery option and also X?

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Are you choosing the slower delivery option and also X?
Yes I am doing both Slower Delivery and also X in Combination but still has not worked so far and my pace bowling min value is at 30 and AI is bowling slower balls at around 130 kmph but I Couldn`t bowl any thing slower than 140 Kmph

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm loving this build, it's the best balance of any game I've played in terms of AI.

Spin is maybe very slightly overpowered for me now
There are maybe slightly too few outfield catches in tests, though they do exist.
Tailenders hold on for a bit too long.

But small gripes rather than gamebreakers at the moment.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I am a bit worried about the ring catches in tests being nerfed again. Is anyone seeing them?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm going to break a George Foreman if spinners are still OP.

Let alone pitch and weather conditions actually mattering.
I think pitch and weather conditions do matter… or did when I last played circa 3 months ago. The issue is the weather is ALWAYS sunny and that seems to have a stronger effect than the pitch

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
anyone wants to play t20 online Hardest Game ?? Steam pc Only ??

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I had a couple.. but you won’t get many with conservative or precise.

I'll tentatively say the mentalities are absolutely perfect actually. Even an agressive player wouldn't be swiping everything in a test. The attacking guys go at just over 50 strike rates and the defensive guys just under. I don't think you can realistically create an Afridi who is an outlier with agression.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I'll tentatively say the mentalities are absolutely perfect actually. Even an agressive player wouldn't be swiping everything in a test. The attacking guys go at just over 50 strike rates and the defensive guys just under. I don't think you can realistically create an Afridi who is an outlier with agression.

Yeah glad you agree.. that’s what I experienced and was trying to explain. Even though not masses of runs quicker they do feel busier at the crease don’t they!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I just took the first six wickets of a Test innings without using spin bowlers (Admittedly two were run outs, one of which was a batsman’s first delivery to the last ball of the session!)…

Before Ben Duckett’s off-spin mopped up the tail with figures of 4-12!

Users who are viewing this thread