Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Reinstalled the game again. Now switching sides to bring the keeper close to the stumps. Thankfully that is working. It would be great if someone from BA can say whether they will bring out a hotfix or not.
They will not respond for another 4 weeks, they just focus on Cross gen and cross platform.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
They will not respond for another 4 weeks, they just focus on Cross gen and cross platform.
Bad excuse. They previously said there is different teams working on different things. Some on graphical stuff, some on bugs etc. Ross mentioned that there is 26 people working on this game. Can't tell me that all 26 is working on cross gen/platform. I do however still have good gameplay with latest patch. It's really just the fielding for me that is not on par.

Last edited:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Bad excuse. They previously said there is different teams working on different things. Some on graphical stuff, some on bugs etc. Ross mentioned that there is 26 people working on this game. Can't tell me that all 26 is working on cross gen/platform. I do however still have good gameplay with latest patch. It's really just the fielding for me that is not on par.
Most of the resources must have moved onto their next release. A handful of them might be working on this before the patches. (just my assumption, could be wrong).

The main disappointment is that we keep waiting for a patch and on the day when the patch was supposed to be release, Ross will tweet that the x days taken to release the patch will be 2x now. If they know that there isnt a patch coming then atleast they should communicate.

It is not like its just minor issues out there, like many other who have pointed out there are some immersion breaking issues that needs to be fixed.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Most of the resources must have moved onto their next release. A handful of them might be working on this before the patches. (just my assumption, could be wrong).

The main disappointment is that we keep waiting for a patch and on the day when the patch was supposed to be release, Ross will tweet that the x days taken to release the patch will be 2x now. If they know that there isnt a patch coming then atleast they should communicate.

It is not like its just minor issues out there, like many other who have pointed out there are some immersion breaking issues that needs to be fixed.
Right on point

Hester

County Cricketer

So true.

It's also an issue the Ross made it sound like this update was going to be extra cool. If this is his idea of cool improvements then this game is done.

We're all so desperate for improvements that coloured seats are a big deal. And Bugant have broken the WK for spinners and couldn't even be bothered to fix it before releasing the patch.

vishalp

School Cricketer
Anyone knows how to add custom bats to licensed players, for me it gives me a blank bat

stylo9000

School Cricketer
Is it possible to step out against a spinner without playing the predetermined "advancing shot"? I mean just take a step or two forward during the delivery and take a normal shot, like batters do in real life. If not possible I think this would really improve the game, I always feel like i have lead feet vs the spinners, either I have to stand and wait for the ball or else gallop down the pitch and risk a stumping.

I am using classic pro controls

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In career mode, is anyone else experiencing an issue when assigning umpires? When the match starts I rarely get both umpires that I selected.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
In career mode, is anyone else experiencing an issue when assigning umpires? When the match starts I rarely get both umpires that I selected.
That's been around since C19. I don't think it will ever get fixed lol.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@MattW when are they going to fix the catching mini game? Hundreds of tickets have been logged about this and still it works randomly.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone got any reply from the team regarding the latest wicketkeeper issue? They haven't replied me back. Just want to know if they have acknowledged the issue.

Last edited:

caprikaps

Club Captain
@MattW when are they going to fix the catching mini game? Hundreds of tickets have been logged about this and still it works randomly.
When was the last time Matt actually responded to any tags?

FYI - This has been escalated so many times by me, so many others. I’ve also shared all my data with him to help them figure out the issue but that was in Feb/March. Seems like this issue is there to stay and would become legacy like many others. I’ve given up on semi assisted fields and leg side AI lines and AI bizarre field sets and…..

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
First day of the latest patch almost no issues. Today had to quit the game several times because of overthrows or fielders behaving stupid again. Just as you start to enjoy the game they break something.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Has anyone got any reply from the team regarding the latest wicketkeeper issue? They haven't replied me back. Just want to know if they have acknowledged the issue.
Got an email back on Friday -

Thank you for your support request, a ticket has been created which will be followed up by the Big Ant team as soon as is possible based on office hours.

Users who are viewing this thread