Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I won't be winning in India any time soon!
Strangest thing happened with me today. Exact same settings as previous test match but the AI batsmen went berserk. From the first over Fernando and Karunaratne went T20 style hitting 4's and 6's. Fernando made 182 of 71 deliveries and Karunaratne 117 of 55. I tried to be patient but quit and deleted the match. There is something seriously wrong with this game.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Strangest thing happened with me today. Exact same settings as previous test match but the AI batsmen went berserk. From the first over Fernando and Karunaratne went T20 style hitting 4's and 6's. Fernando made 182 of 71 deliveries and Karunaratne 117 of 55. I tried to be patient but quit and deleted the match. There is something seriously wrong with this game.

Can honestly say that has never ever happened to me haha. Very strange.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can honestly say that has never ever happened to me haha. Very strange.
I wonder sometimes if it has something to do with bad internet connection. I'm no expert in that area lol

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I've had that, only by one batter tho and he just did the same shot over and over.

No AI batter did it before him, or after him, just that one.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Also nextwave multimedia the creator of the WCC series games have gotten the official license of the West Indies cricket team for their mobile game.

Well be interesting to see how this licensing things work will BA still hold the WI license in future games or not.

Assuming this is a mobile game, it should be fine as the BA doesn’t really make games on that platform and it wouldn’t be an issue to have the same license in different games on different platforms. From a WI board’s perspective it should make more sense to do it that way rather than sell it as an exclusive license like football does as they need all the attention they can get.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just completed this one. Still the same settings, wish I could upload videos but I have very slow internet. Yes there were couple of runouts again, but some of them were very realistic. I played as New Zealand.
cricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.45.55.18.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.46.02.19.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.46.11.49.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.46.21.38.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.46.32.96.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.46.46.91.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 14.47.03.71.png

Skillzy

School Cricketer
Is there a way to download latest kits without losing the faces and skills of custom players

Users who are viewing this thread