Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will be more than happy if open faced retro helmets are provided in the academy creation. Because I love playing retro test match games.

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why we have not seen anything from Super Smash, PSL, Pakistan team, and other licensed stadiums? Just a glimpse of Wankhede and a few IPL teams is all we have for now, just feels strange.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Hitman looks awesome, they should have let us hear the match atmosphere instead of generic hype track.

Will await for reviews on gameplay from my favourite YTbers before purchase.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
It's very clear that they don't want us to see the gameplay or the new fielding or anything else. Remember during c22 when the ign guys were playing a 5/10 over game. Mike was asking them to simulate the game and not play it just to show the features. But the hidden thing was they dint want us to see the gameplay.

The street date was broken a week before for c22 and Ross kept telling that day 1 patch isn't there yet. We gave the benefit of doubt. But nothing happened. After spending 4200 rs we were beta testers for a month and then they finally stopped patching after one more month.

If the gameplay or the features were really good any company with sense will boast it with bigger videos to get more reach.

Users who are viewing this thread