Cricket 24 - General Discussion

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
can future cricket games include mankads?
Did I just see Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez in the Pakistani team in that video?!

The latter retired from international cricket in January 2022. How old is that build of the game?
they're still playing leagues, so kinda makes sense to also put them pak team in case someone wants to use them in their team

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's their excuse for NZ players? Kane Williamson still looks like a younger Santa Claus with a round face, and Daryl Mitchell still looks 60 years old.

@wasteyouryouth and @AJ MODS didn't have to travel to Pakistan to make the players look good.
i have no idea about this :- 1st they will patch pak national test team and pak odi and then psl ! so it might take 4 month do done this all

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing I'm annoyed/surprised about is the lack of talk about gameplay.

It's been the only thing I have seen that everyone has agreed on - but no one has mentioned it anywhere in the trailer. No mention of new advanced AI/ or new fielding positions etc. Not even a whisper of it.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
The only thing I'm annoyed/surprised about is the lack of talk about gameplay.

It's been the only thing I have seen that everyone has agreed on - but no one has mentioned it anywhere in the trailer. No mention of new advanced AI/ or new fielding positions etc. Not even a whisper of it.
Everywhere says this about the game

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread