Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Friend I presume English is not your main language but you are going to have to do a lot better with your posts. This is both unreadable and not conform forum rules. Before you go off on a tangent thinking I am bullying you or something I am not. This is just poor quality and a poor effort.

Don't promise accuracy but I think he is trying to say that:

a) Fielding is poor. When a fielder throws the ball to your career player, who is bowling, they simply don't interact with the ball.

b) AI batting is unintelligent. For instance, with four wickets down (six wickets in hand) in a T20 match it did not go into slog mode in the last over.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
One thing I'll add again is I feel like the whole match presentation has got very lazy.

The cut scenes sometimes are lovely. They add to the immersion without a doubt.

But there's hardly any new ones. The bowling ones are always almost the same.

I have said it before but between overs, give me a scorecard give me a worm give me a Manhattan.

This is the area where I can't find an excuse as to why it's not taken a real substantial leap forward.

And again it may only be me but I find it makes a huge difference to the game especially when gameplay is very similar to the previous iteration.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
I yet to buy the game, usually I did first day in the past.. A couple of questions:
- Is the academy still available as C22 to download the unlicensed teams/players?
- Any suggestion which version to buy, PC or PS5?

Your feedback will be very helpful :)
Thank you!

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It gets even better when he starts sliding right through the stumps and the batsman. Some serious talent right there.

Earlier I was facing a pace bowler in club cricket, nicked the ball and it went straight to the 1st slip standing there frozen. Ball went right through his right arm and the keeper took the catch behind the slip. How?? Just... how??
In my case, that happened when Lyon was bowling. I edged it and it went through the first slip and Keeper's gloved.

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Honestly so far, sound is far and away the biggest problem for me. The gameplay is decent. But because the sound is so bad even the good stuff seems very flat and anything not quite right you’re in an immediate rage!!
Post automatically merged:

And yeah I’m just playing single player test match so far
Atmosphere played a key role in the past in any of the cricket classics games. Ex. BLC PlayStation 1. That on-field sounds and atmosphere were too good. If we get this in this game it will be enjoyable amid some existing issues. Till now I only enjoyed playing test

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
One thing I'll add again is I feel like the whole match presentation has got very lazy.

The cut scenes sometimes are lovely. They add to the immersion without a doubt.

But there's hardly any new ones. The bowling ones are always almost the same.

I have said it before but between overs, give me a scorecard give me a worm give me a Manhattan.

This is the area where I can't find an excuse as to why it's not taken a real substantial leap forward.

And again it may only be me but I find it makes a huge difference to the game especially when gameplay is very similar to the previous iteration.
I’ve just come across something that I’m fairly sure wasn’t in 22 and so it must be a new ‘improvement’ to the match presentation -
T20 match, 1st innings finishes and the replays begin, so to does this very intense music, almost sounds like there’s a piano going and everything.

I thought right, I’m going to stick with this.

It then starts getting more intense, so much so that it wouldn’t be out of place in a marvel movie.

Such an odd choice.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I’ve just come across something that I’m fairly sure wasn’t in 22 and so it must be a new ‘improvement’ to the match presentation -
T20 match, 1st innings finishes and the replays begin, so to does this very intense music, almost sounds like there’s a piano going and everything.

It then starts getting more intense, so much so that it wouldn’t be out of place in a marvel movie.

Such an odd choice.

Yeah I heard it.. did my head in. Just a racket!

I still can't believe I heard "back the bowler lads, come on back him"

Then never heard it again.. haha..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Such an odd choice.
They do that between the innings in the tests too. It’s awful - such a bizarre choice.

One thing I can see what they’re doing for is they show highlights between overs not just the hawkeye. But with no commentary context it’s just weird to suddenly see a 4 from 20 overs ago

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
so licensed players cant even be used in other teams. sighhhhh
could have used rohit in the indian side....

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
If a player gets a fifty or a century,I then get a replay at the end of every over of them playing a shot,even if they've gotten out,drives me crazy.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
They do that between the innings in the tests too. It’s awful - such a bizarre choice.

One thing I can see what they’re doing for is they show highlights between overs not just the hawkeye. But with no commentary context it’s just weird to suddenly see a 4 from 20 overs ago

Same one over and over though...

If a player gets a fifty or a century,I then get a replay at the end of every over of them playing a shot,even if they've gotten out,drives me crazy.
Ohhh makes sense!!! It's after a 50

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Same one over and over though...

Ohhh makes sense!!! It's after a 50
For me it wasn’t after a 50… or at least it wasn’t just showing the player with a 50 and it also didn’t just play the same over and over (although it did repeat)

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I heard it.. did my head in. Just a racket!

I still can't believe I heard "back the bowler lads, come on back him"

Then never heard it again.. haha..
You’re only allowed one I heard, can’t wait for my turn.

What I don’t get, is that they have gone all out with the licenses etc, but then only done half a job with them. I’ve just done an Eng v Eng match so I could see 22 different players and not one of them had the pads and gloves to match the bat (I think brook and root do so I left them out).

Like this is your big thing, what’s you’re thinking BA, that we’ll go through and fix them all? Ohh wait, we can’t even if we wanted to as they are locked.

Don’t know whether to press on and persevere or just go the pub

Users who are viewing this thread