Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Shami swings one away beautifully to tickle the bails off - nice to see the stumps dont have to fly for a bowled EVERY time...

Here we see Ashwin picking one up that turns nicely through the gate with a little inside edge...

Lastly another bat pad. Windies reeling against me 67-5 at lunch.

Hoping OP spin isnt back now they are allowed to turn the cherry :thinking:

joeb86

Club Captain
Chris Jordan has still been done dirty with his look! Loads of the English domestic players have been done, look great.

Really wish we could edit licenced players stats etc

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Okay so there is definitely a better game to be had. It's by far not perfect but the gameplay is a step up. I am struggling much more to guage running whereas before twos were an easy given the fielder is much more responsive. The over the wicket line to the oppossite hand still feels too leggish but there are more good balls in there. The wickets look genuine. The custom competition I created isn't crashing any more so the 16 team world test league for associate nations and below is a go...Bermuda currently hosting Italy.

The grass seems to stop halfway up the screen and the upper half is just plain green....is there a setting for this or just a bug?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Shami swings one away beautifully to tickle the bails off - nice to see the stumps dont have to fly for a bowled EVERY time...

Here we see Ashwin picking one up that turns nicely through the gate with a little inside edge...

Love the first two vids not so the last definitely a “right time for a wicket AI.”

One id only accept if I was desperate for a wicket lol then it’s fine

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Love the first two vids not so the last definitely a “right time for a wicket AI.”

One id only accept if I was desperate for a wicket lol then it’s fine

I get what your saying but I think that's because we have been scarred by too many bat pads and over powered spinners.

If we had not seen the previous 4 games we would be raving about the authentic bat pad I reckon!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I get what your saying but I think that's because we have been scarred by too many bat pads and over powered spinners.

If we had not seen the previous 4 games we would be raving about the authentic bat pad I reckon!
Yes i agree the 22 scarred me as a spinner in career mode. Games taking steps forward for sure just hope i get to play it soon everything looks more authentic and….. well cricket like

joeb86

Club Captain
Tried to download Anmol’s india jerseys but logos have disappeared or aren’t there? Has anyone downloaded recent India World Cup jerseys and they’ve worked post patch?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i mean, vs WI on a dusty Indian pitch... fair enough. vs Australia day 1 at Perth, that'd be a worry
Post automatically merged:

Shami wicket is a beauty

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Played career mode after the patch and my leg spinner isn't spinning the ball at all, even after ramping up the spin sliders. This is with a 48 overall rated player which might make a difference although I'm sure on C22 my career player span it from game 1. If its by design that the better my player gets the more he spins it then great but I doubt it.

This is on a dry hard pitch.

On the plus side I took a lovely caught and bowled from a leading edge which is a first.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way to disable sounds from replays? Sounds so artificial ever since they included them in C22.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is aggressive shots so underpowered in Career mode? You can hardly hit the ball over the inner ring with ideal timing. Is it that my rating is still low? Can't remember that it was the same in C22.

Users who are viewing this thread