Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Having played the various games the last week I reckon Cricket 24 still has a way to catch up to Cricket 19 as an all round balanced effort: gameplay, immersion et cetera. I have some hope that Cricket 24 might be able to do that if they show perserverence with the patches but it is a sad state of affairs when you are pinning your hopes that the newest game might catch up to the one before last......

What happened to the decals on the bats and trousers? Everyone is walking around at the end of the day with trousers on like they are starring in a washingpowder advert. We used to have grass and shite on the trousers. Small things matter!
yeah i was wondering that too...could swear i had seen that in previous games.
@MattW Please consider it

After you start you’re career and and pick your team you can amend their kit
Can or cannot?
Because am not able to see that club team in the community under team editor.

Start your career, pick your team then before you finish the set up it asks if you want to change your team’s kit
Yeah. That is done. After that, can I edit the team uniform??

who is facing useles over throws ??
Good point ... They can skip useless throw to save our time.

Every time throws back to wicketkeeper, Even When need to runout instead throwing on wicket fielder throw backup to wicketkeeper who standing far behind the wicket

Is the crowd noise/excitement been fixed yet?
I feel that the audio has definitely improved. Playing on the subcontinent feels much more authentic now compared to before. There's still some work to be done with the timing of crowd reactions (they don't need to wait for it to hit the boundary rope before cheering) but generally it's heading in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread