Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This needs a lot more experimenting and playing with but there are definitely some really good improvements in how the pitch and the ball is playing and behaving.

Would be good if they can have a general tidy up of animations and especially try and get the player/stump collision sorted. Had a lovely lovely ball from Lyon which nicked the bat onto the pad and looped over Carey's head as he took cover......and then he walked through the stumps. Was a piece of art until Carey shat on it.

Just a lot of loose ends that on their own dont amount to much but put all together adds up to a lot and detracts from the genuine good and improved. Just a good sweep of all the loose ends...its all I am asking for! :p

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going to throw it out there.. and I could be wrong but simulating sometimes cancelled the visual pitch wear.
I remember in C19, pitch wear was working jus fine but when saving the game and resuming had nullified the pitch wear. Is it been taken care this time ?

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
This needs a lot more experimenting and playing with but there are definitely some really good improvements in how the pitch and the ball is playing and behaving.

Would be good if they can have a general tidy up of animations and especially try and get the player/stump collision sorted. Had a lovely lovely ball from Lyon which nicked the bat onto the pad and looped over Carey's head as he took cover......and then he walked through the stumps. Was a piece of art until Carey shat on it.
yeah the general wierdnesses ,most of them are cause by this lacking collision detecting system,they must fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Just a lot of loose ends that on their own dont amount to much but put all together adds up to a lot and detracts from the genuine good and improved. Just a good sweep of all the loose ends...its all I am asking for! :p

I played yesterday while testing and actually recorded it.. the keeper come forward to collect ball and knocked the bails off with his hip.

I thought collision had been fixed.. but then never saw it again.

caprikaps

Club Captain

I'm pleased to see this heading in the right direction. It's in our best interest for BA to excel as they are the sole company producing cricket games. I fully support their progress as long as it's advancing with purpose.

I noticed some concerns in YouTube videos where throws seemed slow, and getting run-outs appeared impossible. Is there any update or progress on addressing these issues?

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know the latest patch has just come out on steam so with the stump physics i guess that means that stumps will not always fly out of the ground and what was the review counts was that showing just one review for ODI's instead of two which has now been fixed ?

Users who are viewing this thread