Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With this latest patch in steam 2.2055

1 - fielders are lazy to run in boundary.
2 - now wicket keeper looks more inactive
3 - fielder throw balls to wicket keeper ball goes to boundary
Most importantly WK(AI) throwing every ball back to bowler after each delivery, it's looking very weird and unrealistic. Same thing in patch 2037 on steam. It's not there in 2044 but back again.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
How to avoid upcoming patch on PS5 from download? Any suggestions please

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Game is unplayable now. Keeper wouldn't catch anything that goes near him as usual big ant has broken yet another game after showing potential.

KasunD95

School Cricketer
I think finally there will be competition for BA with EA is announcing new game Gods of cricket. As it's EA I don't think it will be anywhere close to BA games but nice to some competition

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I think finally there will be competition for BA with EA is announcing new game Gods of cricket. As it's EA I don't think it will be anywhere close to BA games but nice to some competition
It is not EA. It is an Indie studio from India...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’m wondering if patches don’t apply to existing tours/ matches. Honestly I can’t recognise what most people are saying about the game at present. It’s very weird.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
It's quite early to say if it is a competition to BA or not. But interesting development. Hope BA keeps an eye on this development and up the focus on their products and customers.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It's quite early to say if it is a competition to BA or not. But interesting development. Hope BA keeps an eye on this development and up the focus on their products and customers.
If nothing else the competition might give them the kick up the arse they need. They've clearly rested on their laurels in recent games knowing full well they monopolise the market.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’m wondering if patches don’t apply to existing tours/ matches. Honestly I can’t recognise what most people are saying about the game at present. It’s very weird.

Two patches ago things were strong, needed a bit of tweaking regarding pitch effects, maybe mentalities etc., my usual.

Now for me it's a runout every couple of overs. Runs are scored by overthrows, the keeper just standing there, or someone just throwing the ball to the boundary. The odd nice shot or bit of play occasionally. There's no sign of a decent cricket game, in whatever build I'm playing at least.

While it's not as hilariously bad as Ashes Cricket 2013 was, it feels like that with the jank, the stuttery animations, the inability to get to 100 without everyone being run out. An absolute mess.

Nard2020

Club Captain
If nothing else the competition might give them the kick up the arse they need. They've clearly rested on their laurels in recent games knowing full well they monopolise the market.
The unfortunate part is that with there now being other Tennis games (some AAA) and other cricket games, if the consumers turn from Big Ant’s games….They (Ross) will still blame the fans.

It’s almost a lose-lose. You support them and they see no reason to do better; you drop them and they blame you for being unappreciative; you call them out and they block you.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Two patches ago things were strong, needed a bit of tweaking regarding pitch effects, maybe mentalities etc., my usual.

Now for me it's a runout every couple of overs. Runs are scored by overthrows, the keeper just standing there, or someone just throwing the ball to the boundary. The odd nice shot or bit of play occasionally. There's no sign of a decent cricket game, in whatever build I'm playing at least.

While it's not as hilariously bad as Ashes Cricket 2013 was, it feels like that with the jank, the stuttery animations, the inability to get to 100 without everyone being run out. An absolute mess.

I’m playing a different game. I might stream some later and people can see. Getting literally none of this.

Users who are viewing this thread