Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Hester

County Cricketer
What's the difference between an X and A shot? (square and X on PS)

I felt in previous games that X was more accurate but not as powerful as A.
Now it feels the same.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone having issue with appeal ?? After sometime 6 or 10 overs appeal doesnt work when lbw or edge catch when u appeal for out it does not work anyone have this issue ??
I've not had this issue.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's the difference between an X and A shot? (square and X on PS)

I felt in previous games that X was more accurate but not as powerful as A.
Now it feels the same.
Post automatically merged:

I've not had this issue.
Okay thats strange thn

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
"Shouty, unmoderated trolls?"
That man has some cheek.
The fact is that the ‘trolls’ are moderated and sometimes the ‘trolls’ are moderators themselves because unlike in Mr Ross’s world there is still a place where free speech and opinion are valued, encouraged and cherished.

If he means by ‘troll’ ‘aggrieved paying customers who were short-changed on a released item that was broken and void of many empty promises and refuses to be Mr Ross’s friend because you can only be his friend if you gets on your knees and grovel at his feet’, then yes I am proud to be a troll.

ICH BIN EIN TROLL!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thoughts? One should understand the meltdown started after the same reoccurring issues after 3 iterations. If this forum is avoided by Bigants as per their CEO, then it’s just sad. This forum identifies the maximum issues and users here are the real QA. Please have an apetite for critisim and accept that whole launch was a mess. View attachment 287329
That was my tweet. It is unfortunate how this relationship turned out to be. Pc and Bigant working together would have resulted in the best product by now.

Last edited:

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That was my tweet. It is unfortunate how this relationship turned out to be. Pc and Bigant together would have resulted in the best product by now.
i believe it is only his thoughts, as he sees it in this way, for me , as far as i feel , we're passionate game/sports lovers & just want their product to be better (Sometimes as per the level what "They promised"). nobody here has bitter opinion about any admin or other members, they all love these games but just want it to be better if it is not up to the mark , in the hindsight actually we want their product to be superior which will be beneficial for each gaming individual later as it is ultimately help in increasing their sales numbers only.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
That was my tweet. It is unfortunate how this relationship turned out to be. Pc and Bigant together would have resulted in the best product by now.
Unfortunately the narcissistic man-child in charge of Bug Ant can't handle anyone telling him his precious company aren't producing 10/10s for every launch. He wants to control the narrative behind the ever-declining quality of their games and unfortunately PC doesn't fit in with that

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Anyone facing new big glitch in C24?

When you normally bowing sometimes camera suddenly move to Scoreboard of stadium during delivery being bowl and chagrin of strike in this process. You can’t se where ball is landing bcoz it looks like stuck game it happens with me 5,6 times in T20 match and few times in test today
This happens when you appeal for a wicket and it's not out.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Can @JNT BA you add save and continue for online game mode? The game literally crashes without completing a full T20 innings and time we spending playing is waste as the game cannot be completed!. Atleast give an option to save and continue so that we don't have to waste too much time.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The fact is that the ‘trolls’ are moderated and sometimes the ‘trolls’ are moderators themselves because unlike in Mr Ross’s world there is still a place where free speech and opinion are valued, encouraged and cherished.

If he means by ‘troll’ ‘aggrieved paying customers who were short-changed on a released item that was broken and void of many empty promises and refuses to be Mr Ross’s friend because you can only be his friend if you gets on your knees and grovel at his feet’, then yes I am proud to be a troll.

ICH BIN EIN TROLL!

It’s an interesting fact that the “different time, different place” Ross refers to is the time and place before they’d actually released any product we could judge them on…

Hester

County Cricketer
What Ai bowl quality are people using?
I couldn't figure it out in C22 and C24 I have it at 50 but the Ai bowl so many short balls that are given as wides...

Wealey

ICC Board Member

ICH BIN EIN TROLL!

Let's be fair though.. this place did become an absolute dive

Hester

County Cricketer
What Ai bowl quality are people using?
I couldn't figure it out in C22 and C24 I have it at 50 but the Ai bowl so many short balls that are given as wides...
Trying it at 90 and still Starc is bowling really short balls that are wides. 3 an over. Doesn't feel any different to 50.

Users who are viewing this thread