Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Seems like a patch purely for cosmetic changes. I might be in the minority but I really don't care about different bats and kits.

I'd much rather they focused on gameplay.
I’ve been playing with India and everyone has the same generic bat with no sponsor Doesn’t bother me. I also worry if they try improve gameplay they will break gameplay.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Underwhelming patch really
Considering the time they took definitely more of a cosmetic patch then anything else
Post automatically merged:

I’ve been playing with India and everyone has the same generic bat with no sponsor Doesn’t bother me. I also worry if they try improve gameplay they will break gameplay.
Did you check the spinners sliders and pacers speed?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can you guys check if they have included spin wicket and chances slider or have fix OP spinners in this patch? Also check if they implemented pace bowlers variable speeds
No. The sliders are the same.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Well the game is in good shape now.. after all the positives and everyone's feedback I bought it. Just mentioned that there were a lot of tickets raised in last two weeks and yet nothing major has come up in the patch.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Their focus is still on the cosmetics stuff even after all that hue and cry for gameplay improvement and career mode improvement as those two things are the real bread and butter going forward for this game and not some cute looking faces and official bats and pads.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Their focus is still on the cosmetics stuff even after all that hue and cry for gameplay improvement and career mode improvement as those two things are the real bread and butter going forward for this game and not some cute looking faces and official bats and pads.
The career mode isn’t getting touched it’s the same as C22 and if you want a decent career you’ll probably want to download all the county teams etc but can’t cz the academy is a mess with all the ratings as they’ve copy and pasted it also from C22. I’ve stayed well away from career mode this time doesn’t seem to mean anything you don’t get any rewards or trophies and it doesn’t make much sense

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
2 weeks and very underwhelming patch. I wonder if the patches will become more and more sparse with less improvements while they move on to new game launches.i hope not,Game needs way too much work still

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
The career mode isn’t getting touched it’s the same as C22 and if you want a decent career you’ll probably want to download all the county teams etc but can’t cz the academy is a mess with all the ratings as they’ve copy and pasted it also from C22. I’ve stayed well away from career mode this time doesn’t seem to mean anything you don’t get any rewards or trophies and it doesn’t make much sense
yes took ages to get all the county teams downloaded and them make sure they are pointed to the correct stadiums but its actually worth it.I am finding batting far more challenging than in cricket 22 and bowling is also much better as a fast bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread