Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Lower Footwork I think it is...
Cheers mate think I’m going to do as suggested just lower the best players into the 80’s ratings I went way too far before although the wickets were great was too easy peppered them with the short ball and got loads of brilliant edges though so might keep that as I had it

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys please help me out. As the licensed players are not linked to the national team I was manually linking them in the player editior.
For example I was linking Shuban gill to Indian team but there already exists a player Sahil Gera in the Indian which is the generic version of Gill.
Now is it true that I cannot delete Sahil Gera. My problem is if i link Gill to Indian team and can't delete Gera guy when I start career mode there will be two Gill like players right ? Is there any alternative?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So they didn't bother to fix the issue with wrong shot output against spinners . It is not a timing issue because it was fine 2 patches ago . I really don't understand their priorities. I get very little time to play and because of their poor management over bugs I get even less time. Surely it is not that hard to fix it, and I am pretty sure it will not mess up the fielding . The game is in it's best state right now but a small bug like this ruins it for me.

Hester

County Cricketer
Lower Footwork I think it is...
I might look at this too. In the test matches I'm playing against India with a downloaded team, the AI can take an outswinging ball, slide across magically to 1 foot outside off stump and flick a leg glance
It's the teleporting slide that kills me. Maybe that's down to footwork skill?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I might look at this too. In the test matches I'm playing against India with a downloaded team, the AI can take an outswinging ball, slide across magically to 1 foot outside off stump and flick a leg glance
It's the teleporting slide that kills me. Maybe that's down to footwork skill?
It frustrates the hell out of me that we have to lower things and nerf players to try have a decent game time consuming and annoying

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys please help me out. As the licensed players are not linked to the national team I was manually linking them in the player editior.
For example I was linking Shuban gill to Indian team but there already exists a player Sahil Gera in the Indian which is the generic version of Gill.
Now is it true that I cannot delete Sahil Gera. My problem is if i link Gill to Indian team and can't delete Gera guy when I start career mode there will be two Gill like players right ? Is there any alternative?
When I try to link the two, my game crashes.

Hester

County Cricketer
Anyone finding that seam bowling is doing the opposite to what it should be?
Example: I pick a standard ball, seam angle pointing to 10 o'clock, ball hits the ground and pitches IN to the batter. I look at the replay and the seam is angled the way I selected.
Isn't this the opposite to how seam bowling is supposed to work?

noys390

County Cricketer
Unfortunately the latest patch did not do anything to improve the gameplay. The game is only getting visually better.

Users who are viewing this thread