Cricket 24 - General Discussion

abhishekol

School Cricketer
Anyone got tips on how to play spin bowling ?

I struggle a lot and end up gifting spinners 7-8 wickets as soon as they come into the game, whereas playing pace is challenging (lose wickets for bad shots and good balls) but I don't crumble as I do to spin.

Rocketpsycho

School Cricketer
Facing a lot of issues playing cricket 24 local offline multi-player.
We always play 2 v 2.. Which in many ways was much better in cricket 22.. But well since I've purchased it might as well play it.
We have our own set of sliders for different types of pitches in different countries.
However facing too many issues with close in fielders and slips and keepers taking ridiculous catches. Its totally taking away the immersive experience. Perfectly timed shots are easy catches without even a catching mini game. We play on really hard settings so An average t20 score is between 100-140. Now with the close in fielders scores have dropped to 50 - 100 and you can only make runs in the power play with boundaries. After the power play basic ground shots are just catches so either disable those fielders (which makes the game less immersive) short ball with spinners you can't hit past the slip. Also in cricket 22 you could take a lot of 2s and 3s here they are all usually singles. Hitting to deep point area is almost impossible unless the ball is pitched way outside the off stump the ball usually goes to deep cover for an easy catch. Also some of the shots have a very late timing thr game is very unforgiving for early timing.

Would love people's opinions and thoughts, though it seems a lot of people play vs the AI.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'll get on it later if not this week.. I did however notice that ball bounce seems to affect bounce off the bat if you will..
Post automatically merged:

What are you not seeing?
To be honest havent been playing to much. Too involved in crypto trading and Horizons Zero Dawn! :p

Jimbosheff

School Cricketer
Anyone got tips on how to play spin bowling ?

I struggle a lot and end up gifting spinners 7-8 wickets as soon as they come into the game, whereas playing pace is challenging (lose wickets for bad shots and good balls) but I don't crumble as I do to spin.
Try off the back foot defensive

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Camera is on unstable state if you are using Shoaib akhtar style
Post automatically merged:

You cannot see the pitch marker if you are using shoab bowling style

Users who are viewing this thread