Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's weird? It's only weird as everyone is guessing.

If they starting marketing next week and the game released on the 30th nothing about that would be weird..
Will it be weird if the game is released without major bugs on day 1?

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
I guess and really hope that the graphics of the game are a significant step up from AFL 23 otherwise they wouldn't have had problem releasing screenshots of stadiums that were already in AFl 23

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Don't get it the need for mention Indian T20 teams regarding this announcement post , The game has got an Ashes license and today is the first test , could have use this opportunity to get the hype started , perhaps a screenshot of both the captains would have done wonder then this post.
May be Cricket 22 sold more in India, so that's why they are more in to showcase Indian team licence and wanted to create hype around that...

Karachi

Associate Captain
I guess and really hope that the graphics of the game are a significant step up from AFL 23 otherwise they wouldn't have had problem releasing screenshots of stadiums that were already in AFl 23

I doubt it. But if that's not the case I would be disappointed.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wonder if mentalities are going to be a thing, given Bazball is a way to play the game now. And outfield catches!

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I wonder if mentalities are going to be a thing, given Bazball is a way to play the game now. And outfield catches!
Dude, you need to stop asking for outfield catches. Last time you asked for them they had to hard code it in such a way that looked inauthentic.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dude, you need to stop asking for outfield catches. Last time you asked for them they had to hard code it in such a way that looks inauthentic.

I'll ask for whatever I like on a public forum. I hope they keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread