MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sharp edges of stands similar to that of attached image makes the game look very unrealistic..adding proper blur and realistic effects along with proper textures would make the game look 100 times more realistic
Just turn TAA off (if you're on PC). Another method I did was keep TAA on and then use my own reshade, was very happy with the results.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Unfortunately developers are not following this thread i guess. Hype being created with first Ashes test who wins or not it doesn't matter

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
After Ashes, there is Hundred League... So they can place Cricket 24 promotion and release between these two...

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
Atleast now budget should not be a concern for BA..after Nacon acquisition and now favourable law having been passed in Australia to extend financial releif and support to the gaming industry, we must expect a well polished game..PS: The law has been passed with a retrospective effect, applicable on gaming projects with effect from 1 July 2022 and henceforth cricket 24 shall be a direct beneficiary of the said law.. Furthermore Ross has been advocating for the aforesaid law since beginning..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-21-10-25-55-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-21-10-25-55-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Atleast now budget should not be a concern for BA..after Nacon acquisition and now favourable law having been passed in Australia to extend financial releif and support to the gaming industry, we must expect a well polished game..PS: The law has been passed with a retrospective effect, applicable on gaming projects with effect from 1 July 2022 and henceforth cricket 24 shall be a direct beneficiary of the said law..
Rather than a general statement, here is a link to more specific details for anyone interested:

sdubey40

Club Cricketer

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My hope for the new game is to able to create multi group tournaments in the creator
I'll need to check the current game but if it's not there it would be good to create series based on the multiformat scoring system of how the women's ashes are scored

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Shame for them today would have been perfect time to confirm launch and details.Country buzzing about the ashes

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My hope for the new game is to able to create multi group tournaments in the creator

I'll need to check the current game but if it's not there it would be good to create series based on the multiformat scoring system of how the women's ashes are scored

Both of these are excellent features that shouldn't be too difficult to implement. It's annoying to have to create different tournaments for different groups.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Atleast now budget should not be a concern for BA..after Nacon acquisition and now favourable law having been passed in Australia to extend financial releif and support to the gaming industry, we must expect a well polished game..PS: The law has been passed with a retrospective effect, applicable on gaming projects with effect from 1 July 2022 and henceforth cricket 24 shall be a direct beneficiary of the said law.. Furthermore Ross has been advocating for the aforesaid law since beginning..
All well and good in theory, but the AFL game has been a nightmare release, I feel like 4 games in the one year is a big ask for such a small developer.

Users who are viewing this thread