Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Hopefully will get the game by 1st October and will post initial impressions by that day end
Please don't!! Without first day patch you are wasting your time and experience for others.
Post automatically merged:

Please don't!! Without first day patch you are wasting your time and experience for others.
After day 1 patch wont mind you giving ball by ball commentary on this thread , we need to pump the thread numbers

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just swang by after months and there's nothing on this game? Looooool.

There's your answer people, a week out and no information at all not even a screenshot...I'm expecting an Ashes 13 deal. Also people saying no point for the guys who get it early to post stuff because no Day 1 patch, yeah like that patch is going to make a huge difference xD

Quite obvious what's going on here...

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

There's your answer people, a week out and no information at all not even a screenshot...I'm expecting an Ashes 13 deal. Also people saying no point for the guys who get it early to post stuff because no Day 1 patch, yeah like that patch is going to make a huge difference xD

My 2 cents:

1. Patch is indeed not going to make a huge difference. At the core its going to remain C22.
2. No body will be able stop people - who get the game before the release date - from posting videos and screenshots online.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

The patch was quite literally a different game last year.

Infact it wasn't a patch per se it was the finished game.

Last edited:

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think underestimating the importance of the day 1 patch is unfair on the developers. We don't know how the game was built so we therefore how can we know how important the patch is? Also there's accidental missinformation that could happen. Someone could innocently say 'It crashes a lot but I don't have the day 1 patch' and then someone just takes the first part of that sentence and all of a sudden a narrative is created.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think underestimating the importance of the day 1 patch is unfair on the developers. We don't know how the game was built so we therefore how can we know how important the patch is? Also there's accidental missinformation that could happen. Someone could innocently say 'It crashes a lot but I don't have the day 1 patch' and then someone just takes the first part of that sentence and all of a sudden a narrative is created.
Youtubers thrive on such narration to create shock value for their views.

Users who are viewing this thread