#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
Well most of the Indian YTubers (who play c22) are spineless. They appreciated C22 alot thinking that the game developers would like it.
That includes you too i guess :crylaugh::thinking:
Ps:- I am not indian + not youtuber

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PS5 and Xbox Users Whos Going To get it before 5th oct ??

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
PS5 and Xbox Users Whos Going To get it before 5th oct ??
I am certainly going to get on 1st or 2nd October if Geekay games indeed ship it on 29th September as per today update , hopefully there will be no last minute delays which is not out of contention either.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Not posted on here in a while, but there is one fundamental thing that needs to improve.

Gameplay.

Everything else is superficial if the gameplay is poor again.
Spot on. The impression I get from the patches released last time is that BA consider the game to be where they want it in terms of being a pure simulation of the game and that aesthetic improvements with stadia and licenses are all that's needed to improve the game.

Whilst that might entice the casual gamer (possibly their target market), hardcore fans of the game would prefer to play with zero licenses as long as the game accurately reflects the ebb and flow of a game of cricket.

For example it cannot be difficult surely for the pitch to visibly wear through the match and have an effect on the ball? It can't be hard to have conditions changing depending on the surface/ball/weather/location.

The fact that simple additions like this aren't added to the game despite patch after patch suggests to me that either BA aren't big fans of cricket, or they don't consider it important enough to include.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am certainly going to get on 1st or 2nd October if Geekay games indeed ship it on 29th September as per today update , hopefully there will be no last minute delays which is not out of contention either.
will you live stream or drop some screenshotss as i hav to wait to 5th oct for steam release ?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Right now I am unconcerned if the game ends up at retail before the release date. In fact, I do not even intend on buying it on the 5th Oct (that's reserved for AC Mirage). We do not know what exactly this game is. For all that is worth, it could be a repackaged C22, which would mean that BA would be selling DLC content at full game price. I'll wait and watch other people play it before deciding what to do.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
The patch was quite literally a different game last year.

Infact it wasn't a patch per se it was the finished game.
Fair enough but I still don't understand how there can be literally no info or even a screenshot pretty much a week out from release?

I can't understand the strategy here...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Fair enough but I still don't understand how there can be literally no info or even a screenshot pretty much a week out from release?

I can't understand the strategy here...

No expert at all but I'd say a couple things..

Money was spent last year on Bajo... what purpose did that serve. I wonder the impact it had.

Secondly I reckon we will get the trailer on release which is same day as start of World Cup. So bam kids are watching ad break and trailer. That should have quite an impact.

And for people like us in these forums trailers are wanted just because people are impatient and want to see something. 99% of people regardless of what they say will buy it. So the trailer again serves no purpose.

There maybe all licenses that are tied to the start of the World Cup etc that can't be shown off in screenshots etc.

Users who are viewing this thread