Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Got hold of a picture of the T-shirt they're giving out with pre-orders in India, and I can only say I'd consider wearing it if I were on some heavy psychedelic substances..
Wow when I saw the cover pic I was like it's gotta be a random placeholder pic but didn't expect it to be an actual thing.. Damn..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
gun-shoot-me.gif

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played a T20 yesterday on Cricket 22. I think I am experiencing Stockholm Syndrome here. Somehow liked the game though it glitched as usual...

We get used to bad games I believe..

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Basically 1 week to release and still nothing. C'mon BA, you WANT this game to fail? I'm not going to speak for anybody else but to say I'm here because I WANT the game however you're basically giving me ZERO incentive to buy it. I've seen EAFC plastered all over the internet, youtube, etc but nothing about this game. I've got enough saved away for either FIFA or Cricket but right now it doesn't look like Cricket 24 is being released next week at any rate. You've effectively missed one of the best test cricket series ever (with the Ashes) and there's zero marketing so I'm not sure what the play is. SMH.I
I get what you are saying it is coming out on 5th October Ross stated as fact . i believe its Nacoon are the ones who have held things up it is frustrating not having any trailer gameplay screenshots like before with Big Ant cricket titles. Ross has also said the Disks have been shipped and that the digital game wont be in the XBOX or Playstation store until the 5th October as there are no pre orders

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I get what you are saying it is coming out on 5th October Ross stated as fact . i believe its Nacoon are the ones who have held things up it is frustrating not having any trailer gameplay screenshots like before with Big Ant cricket titles. Ross has also said the Disks have been shipped and that the digital game wont be in the XBOX or Playstation store until the 5th October as there are no pre orders
Are we witnessing Ashes Cricket 13 in 2023 lol similar thing happened 10 years back what a coincidence ahahhah

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Are we witnessing Ashes Cricket 13 in 2023 lol similar thing happened 10 years back what a coincidence ahahhah

I don't get these Ashes 13 comments.

They would have had to almost lose the previous games build for it to be remotely like Ashes 13 and had to start again.

At worst.. you would assume it would be 22 with updated licenses and a few tweaks.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Just curious with over 50 licensed stadium in the game which ones are you hoping for and why? Just a guess of course I believe we have the ones from cricket 22 they had the NZ team licensed but no NZ grounds in Cricket 22 hope they have some of they like Eden Park Auckland Hagley Oval Christchurch Basin Reserve Wellington Mclean Park Napier etc they have the NZ super smash but that dosen't guarantee any NZ grounds are there, I know as some of the Indian grounds will be there they have SOME of the IPL license Lucknow Ahmedabad ans Delhis ground

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread