Cricket 24 - General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Edited the post to include the video credit from where I took the screenshots. And in the the text however I wrote my own feelings because I honestly scrubbed through the original video on mute.
As per the majority of people who watch my videos.

I was impressed by the level of detail though by the screenshots. Just hope it actually makes its way to the game come Thursday.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
As standalone images those graphics look good and are clearly an improvement. Whether this is the way the game looks in-game remains to be seen.

To be honest I couldn't care less about the graphics. It's a nice bonus in my eyes if the game looks better but if the gameplay is the same it doesn't matter.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looking back at the devs video yesterday it can’t be from 24 or a finished version looks totally different to what we see on there screen

BA's cricket games visually come across medicore when you play in the subcontinent. This could one of the reasons why the game looks really bad. Just look at the sorry excuse of a wheat field that they try to pass on as infield and outfield. The grass is greener only in England, Australia, and the Caribbean. When it comes to the grass I would say BA is racist or grassist :crylaugh:. Additionally, the stadium in the clip is also from the past games, which baffles me since the Ross claims the game to be the most licensed one ever. We know he was in India. Wonder what exactly he was getting licenses for.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks like I will be skipping this one too. What about you my old friend @cricket_online

Hey @sami ullah khan , nice to see you around and hope you're doing well! I'm no longer active around here as don't see the point. I gave up long time back and don't think Big Ant has the inclination or capabilities to come up with a decent cricket video game. Take care bud! :thumbs

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
To recreate subcontinental environment,the most important element is volumetric lightning....it can effectively recreate the smog,dew and blur effect persistent in subcontinental atmosphere..I hope BA have incorporated the same in the game engine as it was completely missing in previous cricket titles.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
To recreate subcontinental environment,the most important element is volumetric lightning....it can effectively recreate the smog,dew and blur effect persistent in subcontinental atmosphere..I hope BA have incorporated the same in the game engine as it was completely missing in previous cricket titles.
Mate David Warner, a fully fledged licensed player comes out to bat right-handed and his playing partner has stats more than four years old....in their offical dev diary ' showcase'.........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread