Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
To recreate subcontinental environment,the most important element is volumetric lightning....it can effectively recreate the smog,dew and blur effect persistent in subcontinental atmosphere..I hope BA have incorporated the same in the game engine as it was completely missing in previous cricket titles.
Love the optimism but my fellow cricket lover, you really need to lower your expectations.

A botched release that only needs 12 patches before its playable will be marked down as a successful launch at Big Ant HQ.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey @sami ullah khan , nice to see you around and hope you're doing well! I'm no longer active around here as don't see the point. I gave up long time back and don't think Big Ant has the inclination or capabilities to come up with a decent cricket video game. Take care bud! :thumbs
Yeah I am also not around much. Looks like our dream game will never arrive. Hope you are doing well in life. It has been rough for me last 4 years but you know this is not the place to talk about it. Besides there is so much sadness in this forum. Let's not add to it.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Love the optimism but my fellow cricket lover, you really need to lower your expectations.

A botched release that only needs 12 patches before its playable will be marked down as a successful launch at Big Ant HQ.

If you aren't bothered, aren't going to buy it and keep moaning about the quality then why are you posting 500000x a day about it?

We get it, you're not going to buy it.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you aren't bothered, aren't going to buy it and keep moaning about the quality then why are you posting 500000x a day about it?

We get it, you're not going to buy it.

How dare the man post his thoughts on a public forum? Shocking I tell you!

Are people really refusing to believe that footage of the game included by Sony in their video isn’t from the new game because it doesn’t look good?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The upcoming game video by Playstation account looks meh for C24.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When playing in PvP mode my brother would often insist on keeping the manual slow-mo field on, at least for himself. Those used to be the longest seconds of my life, felt like eternity.
A simple slider(like the one for catch) to adjust the duration of these slow-mo runout throws would solve our problems, that way it doesn't spoil it for the arcadey people and for people like us who prefer the game to be fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread