Cricket 24 - General Discussion

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It looks no different than C22 to me. Also, the bowler bowling with the back foot touching the return crease and not getting called no ball is just outrageous for a Cricket game getting released in 2023! It was there in the previous games as well

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-04 153910.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-04 153910.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 60

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The only redeeming factor could be a day one patch. We haven’t seen the possible depth, only a few superficial elements but…..

To think that this game has been delayed as well.

I wonder what @MattW thinks about it. Of course he can’t speak openly as he is now an employee but I guess even he must have thoughts about this.

I remember Matt being hypercritical of Childish Things for their copy paste approach to Cricket Captain.

Seems this game is geared towards a new unsuspecting batch of 12 year olds.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I'm glad I got to see something. A big no! Same animation. Same fielding stuff. Same gameplay. It's time to stop supporting these people when they don't give ears for what we are asking for.
Sorry I disagree with Fielding and gameplay... ground looks good big size... fielder near the ball showing effort more to stop it... shot animation looks more smother... day and night lighting looks much much better than C22...

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
OK the revised expectations from me is atleast we should be getting a fixed career mode with realistic players development and selection/promotion to FC or International teams and pace bowling attributes as well as tailender batting animations , that would be bare minimum for me otherwise I will be trading this game with AC Mirage in couple of weeks.

KasunD95

School Cricketer
Do we really need to dishonor this game even before seeing a game play video once. No wonder any one don't like to make cricket games

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
PSL teams... Kits still not updated and players not scanned yet...

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Any allusion to piracy posts or discussion will be removed.
Do we really need to dishonor this game even before seeing a game play video once. No wonder any one don't like to make cricket games
I guess you are new to this: this isn’t just on a whim that people are critical. Yes gameplay needs to be given a chance but this is the umpteenth time cricket gamers appear to be getting shafted.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Why can't they show the gameplay if there is one 24 hours before the release? Like I said before it the game goes down south big ant has themselves to blame.

Bug ant*

Users who are viewing this thread