Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Sorry I disagree with Fielding and gameplay... ground looks good big size... fielder near the ball showing effort more to stop it... shot animation looks more smother... day and night lighting looks much much better than C22...
it definitely looks slightly better but not enough to be called a entirely new game with full game price and thats the issue.
It looks like a quickly put together ultimate edition bundle of cricket 22

KasunD95

School Cricketer
Any allusion to piracy posts or discussion will be removed.

I guess you are new to this: this isn’t just on a whim that people are critical. Yes gameplay needs to be given a chance but this is the umpteenth time cricket gamers appear to be getting shafted.
Let's say it's c22 with new skin (I really doubt that) and now what? We just blast at the only company that makes cricket games and the company really took cricket gaming to a new level. I am surprise as I remember you were much more positive about international cricket 2009 than this one.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I honestly don't understand this at all.

When C24 was announced, they boasted that there was a major overhaul to Feilding and there was a major new FIFA-style Ultimate Team.

Then there was no advertising for it (which was argued due to NACON - fair enough), but now that you can promote it, there is nothing there to showcase what you have changed in the game. There are no official videos of gameplay (in a cricket game), and there is no mention of the Ultimate Team. There is no communication from anyone on Twitter or anywhere else - no videos of IGN either.

This seems really weird.

Surely they have spent a huge amount of money on licenses and developing the game - why would you not promote it? Or show the features that you've added/enhanced?

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Big ant is just digging themselves a hole first with AFL 23 and now an even bigger one with this.

This is very disappointing to say the least.
They know they are only ones making a decent cricket game and they are milking it.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@BigAntStudios and @MattW have fooled us completely I can clearly say that ! They smartly robbed us.
ZERO work from production team ! Either they don't know basic thing about cricket. THey could have changed scorecard, broadcast cameras, crowd setting, grass pattern, clouds and sun lighting, cut scenes cameras, etc..
BUT they decided to COPY PASTE ! I could say this the worst cricket game ever with all the expectations failed ! Because they did not even bothered to work.

Users who are viewing this thread