Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Only thing I can say from what I have seen is that it's Cricket 22 with Dark Mode enabled Menu and UI..

Jokes aside, I really don't mind the game being an extension of Cricket 22 as it is a really good game. But the expectation is to have something where you see the flaws of batting being rectified and animations getting better..
The ball bouncing as if it's some tennis ball with no heaviness to it, fielding wise there's nothing new to see so far.. I think it's without the patch but even then we should be able to see a glimpse of new things though..

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
apart from graphical upgrade the shot animations ,bowling actions and bat bowl connection are definitely more smoother now and fielding has definitely been improved , apart from that it still feels like C22.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Waiting for the Finale

Correction. They know they are the only one making a cricket game outside of the mobile niche and milking it. Their product is not decent, IMO.
DBC 14 ,17 as well as cricket 19 were good ,all different from each other but fun nonetheless.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tomorrow is the 5th when the actual game releases, and by actual game I mean Assassin's Creed Mirage.

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
After closely observing the C24 gameplay videos released so far, I am hesitant to believe that purchasing this game would be a wise decision. Comparing it to the Academy feature in C22, which allowed for the creation of intricate logos and player faces, C24 seems nothing new as we have already achieved this with C22 academy. Despite the BA's significant efforts in securing licenses for prestigious leagues like IPL and PSL, these endeavours appear futile when essential aspects of the game remain overlooked.

One major disappointment lies in the absence of upgrades in fielding controls and the introduction of new shots. These elements are crucial for enhancing the overall gaming experience, and their omission raises concerns about the game's innovation and progress. As an avid cricket game enthusiast, I find it difficult to understand the direction BA studio is taking with their cricket games. Reflecting on the past decade, where games like DBC 14 set a benchmark, it is disheartening to see the lack of substantial improvement in C24.

We as cricket enthusiasts, who have eagerly followed the evolution of cricket games, deserve much better in terms of gameplay, features, and overall gaming satisfaction. It is my hope that BA recognise these concerns and invest their energy into creating a cricket gaming experience that truly captures the essence of the sport and meets the expectations of passionate fans like us. We deserve much better guys ...don't you think

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
You were leaving your work to grab a copy? Are you on your way yet?
Nope to be honest my excitement level died completely , still going to grab my copy in the evening but if i don't see any improvement i will be trading it with AC Mirage in couple of weeks.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Atleast give credit where it is due , Game is alot more smoother in terms of animations.
I think lot of people are ready with their end credits to the game mate.

Users who are viewing this thread