Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am I right in thinking Pakistan are licensed but no play faces yet ? So can’t be downloaded in community or am I wrong

Issue was they couldn't go to Pakistan, so will get mo-capped later (most likely during the Pak-Aus series in the winter/Australian summer)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Really not sure what's worse here, the application of the commentary or the gravity defying ponytail.

Same problem

No field changes according to shots
batsman can hit shot in legs with same tactics standing leaving the stump

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I hope this doesn't sound silly, but I couldn't help but to compare the player models from DBC 14 to C22 and the "so-called" C24. Honestly, the image on the left struck me as far more realistic in terms of player models, detailing, grass textures and even pitch cracks. I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems like many here would agree that the left image looks more realistic compared to the right. Your thoughts on this ? ThanksDbc14vsC24.jpg

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I hope this doesn't sound silly, but I couldn't help but to compare the player models from DBC 14 to C22 and the "so-called" C24. Honestly, the image on the left struck me as far more realistic in terms of player models, detailing, grass textures and even pitch cracks. I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems like many here would agree that the left image looks more realistic compared to the right. Your thoughts on this ? ThanksView attachment 284490

Absolutely massive head notwithstanding.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I hope this doesn't sound silly, but I couldn't help but to compare the player models from DBC 14 to C22 and the "so-called" C24. Honestly, the image on the left struck me as far more realistic in terms of player models, detailing, grass textures and even pitch cracks. I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems like many here would agree that the left image looks more realistic compared to the right. Your thoughts on this ? ThanksView attachment 284490
Agree with you completely, big ant has gone backwards. Sadly this is the only title which i havent bought.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
What a great day.

I'll not pretend I followed all today's pages, I dipped in this morning to post about gloves, read a few pages after, then too many posts resembled a WhatsApp chat than people actually discussing a game.

But alas, I'm still trying to think what is worse. Putting out an unfinished/old build of your game at a PR event, flooding the internet with clips of said unfinished game, or that beta build game potentially actually being your game.

Neither is good, but both are impressive.

This has been a worldy of a day for BA, no doubt!

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any idea when game will is listed on steam , Xbox and PSN store. I am searching for it but nothing so far...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What a great day.

I'll not pretend I followed all today's pages, I dipped in this morning to post about gloves, read a few pages after, then too many posts resembled a WhatsApp chat than people actually discussing a game.

But alas, I'm still trying to think what is worse. Putting out an unfinished/old build of your game at a PR event, flooding the internet with clips of said unfinished game, or that beta build game potentially actually being your game.

Neither is good, but both are impressive.

This has been a worldy of a day for BA, no doubt!

I have come to the conclusion..

And today has confirmed.

The marketing strategy was poor

Not sure if anyone remembers but a few years ago the beta team were allowed to open their own thread and answer questions and post montages. That thread was fire!

Instead today we have had the pilgrimage of Tempsaad

Users who are viewing this thread