Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Not sure what build this guy is on but looks a bit better than anything I’ve seen so far the block and run still exists which is frustrating I’ve been very negative and rightly so but this looks a touch better

USA

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have the game on XBOX Series X. Have played for about 45 minutes. Have not dived too deep into things. Playing an Ashes test. So my views based on very small sample size.
  • The game does not seem to be all that different from C22.
  • Bowling, batting animations same as C22
  • Cut scenes same as C22.
  • Barely noticeable difference in player graphics.
  • Grass has improved.
  • Smoothness of player motion still a long way to go.
  • Fielding is hit or miss, in the sense, there are improvements. But there are also instances where fielders run after the ball and as it goes into the ropes they stop, do not dive. Similar to C22.

I am hoping forthcoming patches will make the game better. But in it's current state, anyone with C22 or even C19 can hold off. Wait and see what the patches do.

fezza

Club Captain
This looks to me like a cricket game rushed out in time for the World Cup that doesn't include the World Cup.

It would have been better to have released it in time for the next IPL and made real improvements.

If they were going to do a copy and paste job I'd have preferred a DBC with licenses rather than the inferior C22 with very minor updates.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Should get Donald, Ambrose ,Steyn, McGrath , Wasim ,Waqar , Lee and Shane Bond action as well
Should add the best bowlers from the Ashes first not a bunch of old geezers.

73256407-0-image-m-39_1689453289090.jpg

sahibosaurus

Club Captain
Sorry to keep spamming this thread, but can anyone who has bought this on PC comment on the performance? is it more demanding than C22 in any way or is it the same?

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Can we have coach career mode like AFL in C24?
Do everyone a favour please and pack it in with stupid requests like this. If this is what you want then play cricket captain.

How can BA focus on fixing the basics if people keep asking for stuff that quite frankly doesn’t matter.

Everyone is welcome to their opinion of course, but when the wicket keeper is still taking diving catches in front of 3rd slip then there are clearly bigger things to focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread