Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
So from what I have gathered so far, licenses have actually made the game worse. What this also does is increases the possibility of seeing two of the same players a few seasons up in career mode (one licensed+one downloaded) because they don't share the same ID in the game.
Yep this I downloaded some of wastes county teams and it’s caused chaos there’s Ollie Robinson now a WK with a generic face I’ve got 3 harry brooks (1licensed) and the game crashed when trying to download Durham might have to uninstall and try again but in terms of career mode I can’t play it unless I have all proper teams and kits etc just doesn’t do it for me

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yep this I downloaded some of wastes county teams and it’s caused chaos there’s Ollie Robinson now a WK with a generic face I’ve got 3 harry brooks (1licensed) and the game crashed when trying to download Durham might have to uninstall and try again but in terms of career mode I can’t play it unless I have all proper teams and kits etc just doesn’t do it for me
There are two Ollie Robinsons IRL. Sadly only one Harry Brook.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
There are two Ollie Robinsons IRL. Sadly only one Harry Brook.
Ah that explains that then hopefully it gets sorted as everything is still there ready to download and go again. Only player I see missing from pak is imam he’s been turned generic. Cheers

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
You can't escape the Harry Brook trinity

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I have downloaded teams as custom team due to this , so that they don't create a havoc with licensed players

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I’ve noticed you can delete licensed player though and replace with community one not sure if that’s right or should be allowed will take days to sort out teams though. Stupid licensing
Sounds like my county teams from C22 are more up to date though (if Dom Sibley is still at Warwickshire) so that might speed things up.

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I’ve noticed you can delete licensed player though and replace with community one not sure if that’s right or should be allowed will take days to sort out teams though. Stupid licensing
You can delete licensed players but can't add them to teams? That feels like a bug to me, something that will take priority in patches to come, instead of the other issues in the game.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
You can delete licensed players but can't add them to teams? That feels like a bug to me, something that will take priority in patches to come, instead of the other issues in the game.
Maybe that is intentional?

Meanwhile, Yannic Cariah got licensed but they forgot to change its name.
1696574383718.png

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I have downloaded teams as custom team due to this , so that they don't create a havoc with licensed players
How do I do this mate I’ve been downloading county teams and it’s been replacing the in game county teams automatically. The only international team I’ve downloaded is India and that all works fine

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
How do I do this mate I’ve been downloading county teams and it’s been replacing the in game county teams automatically. The only international team I’ve downloaded is India and that all works fine
at the end it asks to download as custom team or replace

Users who are viewing this thread