Cricket 24 - General Discussion

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you BA...had a massively crap day...blew up my new server....decided to take the rest of the day off and have a game....C24 now crashes at start up ...worked OK last night

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Patch Updates/Community Professionals is run by the same person or same group of friends.
They are on another planet I understand some games released need patches for small fixes etc but to still be not playable as a cricket game after 11 days on any platform is a disgrace this was his/her reply

“it will be sorted my friend just expecting everyone to be little calm & patient so that everyone can have a better gameplay,
again repeating this "No game Company/Studio will ever want their audience get disappointed" that's why patches are being worked on.
Cheers.”

Unbelievable

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
They are on another planet I understand some games released need patches for small fixes etc but to still be not playable as a cricket game after 11 days on any platform is a disgrace this was his/her reply

“it will be sorted my friend just expecting everyone to be little calm & patient so that everyone can have a better gameplay,
again repeating this "No game Company/Studio will ever want their audience get disappointed" that's why patches are being worked on.
Cheers.”

Unbelievable
He is just trying to grab BA’s attention.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Next patch might have a fielding fixes according to Ross tweet, also Narendra Modi Stadium will be included in next patch...

Users who are viewing this thread