Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any idea about the 'shot variations'? New shots or just modification of existing ones?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Im India, Sri Lanka reeling at 37/4 on dusty deck in Lucknow.

Already one silly run out i had to restart for. This is now definitely the one glaring issue.

Seemed to be playing spinners better then i bowled a few standard offies before chucking this one up on a full length with Jadeja for a lovely looking pole.

Remains to be seen how competitive the AI still is against spin longer term.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
The more i play the more the obvious trade off is an issue.

That being much better, flatter throws in from outfielders...great in theory. In practice its whats leading to all the silly runouts.

@Wealey if they can tweak this, we are really starting to get somewhere with this game

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is this improved player visuals? Anything notable?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
The more i play the more the obvious trade off is an issue.

That being much better, flatter throws in from outfielders...great in theory. In practice its whats leading to all the silly runouts.

@Wealey if they can tweak this, we are really starting to get somewhere with this game
Be nice to see batters run a bit quicker between wickets it’s always looked slow to me

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Im India, Sri Lanka reeling at 37/4 on dusty deck in Lucknow.

Already one silly run out i had to restart for. This is now definitely the one glaring issue.

Seemed to be playing spinners better then i bowled a few standard offies before chucking this one up on a full length with Jadeja for a lovely looking pole.

Remains to be seen how competitive the AI still is against spin longer term.

Would look better if the AI wasn't playing that shot.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this retro Scorehud looks amazing ..

F9wi4wea8AAA7B-.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

7.5 for pc STeam

caprikaps

Club Captain
Would look better if the AI wasn't playing that shot.
In BA games, dismissals are predetermined and not influenced by the quality of bowling, making it difficult for natural gameplay. This issue becomes evident when the AI-controlled player is on the verge of getting out.

The most significant improvement required is enhancing the AI's realism/situational awareness, followed by making bowling more skill-based and rewarding, rather than relying on scripted outcomes for AI dismissals.

I've also noticed numerous instances where the lower-order or tailenders manage to form partnerships of over 100 runs to successfully chase down a total on a pitch, even when the top and middle order have collapsed. It's quite amusing how poorly the scripting works in such cases.

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm playing the latest patch on Xbox (only one so far) and what is wrong with the visuals?!? The game seems to go dark everytime it simulates to player career in game, and the pitch and wicket look absolutely atrocious. Is this just an issue pre-patch or is it like this for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread