Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@MattW
Below difficulty is

Batting Hard
AI LEGEND
Stadium Narendra Modi

Kohli 66(15) 8 six same direction ----- No Field Changing even regular hitting

How you are saying Test cricket is Improving . This is not test ------- TEST IS WORST Gameplay ----- EVEN THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED AND TESTED THE TEST AND RELEASED THE GAME

View attachment 286278

View attachment 286275
View attachment 286281
Mate I'm scoring 500+ easily each innings with my career mode player....and he is a lower order batsman :rolleyes

Attachments

• 500.png
    500.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 54

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Just thinking about this again and I’ve recently downloaded around 40/50 academy teams all the county teams etc. would this effect the licensed player stats though ?
I really don't think it should.

I have gone in and changed skills on four teams from my created 2000's squads, New Zealand, India, Australia and England. There were a large majority where the skills were out of proportion to what I'd originally created them at on C'22. As others have since pointed out to me, this is probably because the perks gone from '24, but still seemingly having an effect on the player skills etc.

I've just tested a game between New Zealand and India. It played out much better shot force and runout accurary wise (which were my biggest concern to test) and several other ways, it felt overall a much better game. I still think the overall runout accuracy in the game is an issue though, as I was still hitting the stumps from near the boundary, just 50-60% of the time rather than 80-90 percent of the time, but I shouldn't have to adjust everyone's accuracy to down into the 50's when rating international players out of 100.

I did manage to get a bowled, but only with a spinner, but the biggest problem I noticed from attacking the stumps or trying to swing into them, was almost zero instances of my deliveries hitting the pads, which certainly might help to explain your lack of lbws.

Still some more testing to do, but does seem like there are still a few minor issues under the hood of this game that affect key areas, although perhaps more so in shorter limited overs games than tests or longer ODI's etc.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does the physics slider change anything while I'm bowling to the AI? When batting I found it increases the Visual Speed but not sure what else it changes.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)

I have gone in and changed skills on four teams from my created 2000's squads, New Zealand, India, Australia and England. There were a large majority where the skills were out of proportion to what I'd originally created them at on C'22. As others have since pointed out to me, this is probably because the perks gone from '24, but still seemingly having an effect on the player skills etc.

I was just going to begin to do that with Waste's county teams in order to start a career and I noticed the same thing. Peter Handscomb is 90 overall in the Leicestershire squad and quite a few are better than the default England and Australian international players. A lot of reskilling required before a decent, realistic career can be had methinks.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

I've just tested a game between New Zealand and India. It played out much better shot force and runout accurary wise (which were my biggest concern to test) and several other ways, it felt overall a much better game. I still think the overall runout accuracy in the game is an issue though, as I was still hitting the stumps from near the boundary, just 50-60% of the time rather than 80-90 percent of the time, but I shouldn't have to adjust everyone's accuracy to down into the 50's when rating international players out of 100.

I did manage to get a bowled, but only with a spinner, but the biggest problem I noticed from attacking the stumps or trying to swing into them, was almost zero instances of my deliveries hitting the pads, which certainly might help to explain your lack of lbws.

Still some more testing to do, but does seem like there are still a few minor issues under the hood of this game that affect key areas, although perhaps more so in shorter limited overs games than tests or longer ODI's etc.
This is Steve smith now in my game is this his normal ratings does anyone know ? Seems way overpowered

Attachments

• IMG_2549.jpeg
    IMG_2549.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32

Mr Snrub

International Coach
This is Steve smith now in my game is this his normal ratings does anyone know ? Seems way overpowered
Whether official default game ratings or not, that's overpowered.

I'm finding that top international batsmen shouldn't really have a power rating over the 85-89 bracket. A mid range international batsman I have at 77 or 81. Otherwise they tend to blast the ball around the place.

I've got throwing accuracy typically around 77-81 unless the player is a renowned high quality fielder.

I'm sure some other categories will have similar problems if players ratings are up in the 90's, but it's about finding that balance.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Whether official default game ratings or not, that's overpowered.

I'm finding that top international batsmen shouldn't really have a power rating over the 85-89 bracket. A mid range international batsman I have at 77 or 81. Otherwise they tend to blast the ball around the place.

I've got throwing accuracy typically around 77-81 unless the player is a renowned high quality fielder.

I'm sure some other categories will have similar problems if players ratings are up in the 90's, but it's about finding that balance.
Yeh I’m looking at all the Aus batters and thinking with these ratings how am I supposed to get them out ? Not sure if somethings conflicted between all teams I’ve downloaded might reset academy and see but it was playing great and now it’s not so something has gone wrong somewhere

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Yeh I’m looking at all the Aus batters and thinking with these ratings how am I supposed to get them out ? Not sure if somethings conflicted between all teams I’ve downloaded might reset academy and see but it was playing great and now it’s not so something has gone wrong somewhere
Just a thought if you downloaded 40 to 50 academy teams is it not possible that within those teams there were several of those Australian players and rather than overwriting the licensed areas of the player (because it can't), it has merely overwritten the skills with your downloaded county players skills?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Just a thought if you downloaded 40 to 50 academy teams is it not possible that within those teams there were several of those Australian players and rather than overwriting the licensed areas of the player (because it can't), it has merely overwritten the skills with your downloaded county players skills?
Yeh this is exactly my thinking there’s no way the stats should be that high for judgement etc 99 for almost everything. If this is the case I’m going to have to reset academy but if anyone on here who hasn’t downloaded teams could check Aussie batters stats before I do would be much appreciated.

jmarcf

Club Captain
Smith is over 90 Rated with default teams

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I’ve got him at 98 overall is this correct ? Judgement, footwork, control all 99
Despite it being overpowered, can't you change him (and others) without having to reset academy and losing all your downloads? Licensed players from what I've seen have several aspects you can't alter, their likenesses, bats etc, but skills I thought you could change?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Not Only the Hard setting , No Field changes even you are hitting in same area
With the way you have hit sixes to the same stand over and over.. I think audience would wanna swap stands than the fielders changing positions..

Users who are viewing this thread