Cricket 24 - General Discussion

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I
I’ve not had this skills issue. My teams seem to be coming out alright.

My biggest issue at the minute is the pitch differences seem to have disappeared. On a grassy wicket I am getting movement but it’s not causing the AI batsmen any trouble, they’re cantering along 4 an over easily.

Before the latest patch, I felt like the outcome was influenced by the pitch
Feel the same way regarding the pitches right now (on ps5). It felt different 2 weeks ago. Now, although it has effects on bowling, it doesn't seem to matter to batsmen and the way they bat.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WK now is not moving freely , something preventing him from moving sideways so we can get lot of easy byes super.
super human WK is better than nothing . every over we are getting 1 or 2 boundaries as byes now

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Playing tonight on the current (1883) PS5 build and it's playing beautifully imho. AI are bowling well on a green deck getting plenty of movement. Had me 4/3 at one point and I genuinely did feel like I had to knuckle down and see off the new ball.
i turned off automatic updates on my PS5 as well. 1883 patch is good. Active and alert Wicket keeper is better than Numb WK.

noys390

County Cricketer
WK now is not moving freely , something preventing him from moving sideways so we can get lot of easy byes super.
super human WK is better than nothing . every over we are getting 1 or 2 boundaries as byes now
Its not entirely the WK fault, the AI bowling line needs a correction too in general. The bouncers needs to be more accurate. The AI needs to bowl according to the field set. The issue of keeping a strong legside field (4 on boundary in T20s) then bowling an offside line is there from C22.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Ross has strictly instructed the WK not move sideways I guess.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Eng all out 105
Wickets shared even 4 pace, 4 spin and 2 run outs.

My custom side back into bat , one opener out for a pair LBW from a ball that nipped back in from Broad.
2/80 off 24 again looks hard work on this seaming wicket. Other opener is currently on 48 from 91 balls. Fair few plays and misses off Mo Ali.
The number 4 is 6 from 30 balls. He is set up as an attacking batsman to. Has hit a lot of drives and cuts but straight to a heavy played off side field. He got dropped by fine leg off a hook shot when on 0.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So run outs r back after the roll back.
They said still working on it so yea, expected. Hopefully will fix it by next Tuesday

PS: hopefully the animation and better throw from the fielders that was there after yesterday's patch will be brought back
1699600993460.png

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
They said still working on it so yea, expected. Hopefully will fix it by next Tuesday

PS: hopefully the animation and better throw from the fielders that was there after yesterday's patch will be brought back
View attachment 286523
Have player stats been lowered mate or balanced out ? For me only thing that needed changing was the 500mph throws from fielders and AI judging runs better be good then gameplay wise

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
will chk
Have player stats been lowered mate or balanced out ? For me only thing that needed changing was the 500mph throws from fielders and AI judging runs better be good then gameplay wise

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa

View attachment 286523
Yup. My first 4 wickets are also run outs. Back to Cricket 19!

Users who are viewing this thread