Cricket 24 - General Discussion

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I Never thought, that after a month of its release, I would stop playing the game. Haven't played since a week. Guess I was too excited about the game thinking that the last game(C22) was bugged or flawed due to the pandemic. Not sure if it's only me, but I would go back to it if all the issues are fixed. Anything just average wouldn't lure me to the game like before. Apart from bugs and poor gameplay, another factor that contributes to the boredom of the game is its similarity with C22. Played it enough and since it's not a major overhaul, it has been getting boring. Due to time constraints, I want to play more T20s or ODIs, but they are very boring. Test matches were enjoyable for a while, but.......we are in a vicious circle of Bug Ants :Cheersmate:

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Any suggestions fir a previous version to put me on til/if this is ever sorted as can’t play it in the state it’s in I want to smash my tv up.

Ashes cricket seems to have best reviews for test cricket which is what I play ?

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Any suggestions fir a previous version to put me on til/if this is ever sorted as can’t play it in the state it’s in I want to smash my tv up.

Ashes cricket seems to have best reviews for test cricket which is what I play ?
Ashes or Crick 19 but I think Ashes just edges it. IMO

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Ashes or Crick 19 but I think Ashes just edges it. IMO
Cheers mate do you get noticeable pitch wear etc. just watched some videos on YouTube looks best of the bunch just want that test match feel. From what I’ve seen atmosphere much better aswell. Keep banging on about it but how have we come to this in C24 gameplay wise it’s mind boggling

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cheers mate do you get noticeable pitch wear etc. just watched some videos on YouTube looks best of the bunch just want that test match feel. From what I’ve seen atmosphere much better aswell. Keep banging on about it but how have we come to this in C24 gameplay wise it’s mind boggling
Yeah definitley pitch wear in ashes and I think in 19 as well not sure. Ashes is a good all round game. You have to put up with some of the cartoony graphics but the gameplay is decent. And generally things work as they shoudl. The longer you play though the more glitches you will come across I guess.

jevans

School Cricketer
Definitely an issue with selection status as an associate player. For Kenya, I'm four seasons in. Easiest selection difficulty. Top order batsman with an average of 68, 4 centuries, and everything is "no chance" except the Bangladesh Super League which is "long way off". What's happening?

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I Never thought, that after a month of its release, I would stop playing the game. Haven't played since a week. Guess I was too excited about the game thinking that the last game(C22) was bugged or flawed due to the pandemic. Not sure if it's only me, but I would go back to it if all the issues are fixed. Anything just average wouldn't lure me to the game like before. Apart from bugs and poor gameplay, another factor that contributes to the boredom of the game is its similarity with C22. Played it enough and since it's not a major overhaul, it has been getting boring. Due to time constraints, I want to play more T20s or ODIs, but they are very boring. Test matches were enjoyable for a while, but.......we are in a vicious circle of Bug Ants :Cheersmate:
Well, after India's loss today, it's time to take a break from Cricket altogether. Congratulations Australia.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is best Linup If you want to Win the Match , Part -1 free Play , Part -2 Sensible Play

1700455420082.png

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Ashes Cricket is superb.

The only thing is AI spinners tend to rag the ball both ways. I never found a way of fixing this. I wish Franco was still around to make a mod, @francobaldo

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
We have 5 levels of pace bowling in the proficiency tab sure BAS can fix the speed so as to have variety in pace bowling?

For Medium Bowlers
Level 1 , top speed 112kmh
Level 2 , top speed 117kmh
Level 3 , top speed 121kmh
Level 4 , top speed 125kmh
Level 5 , top Speed 129kmh

For Fast Medium Bowlers
Level 1 , top speed 127kmh
Level 2 , top speed 132kmh
Level 3 , top speed 137kmh
Level 4 , top speed 142kmh
Level 5 , top Speed 147kmh

For Fast Bowlers
Level 1 , top speed 136kmh
Level 2 , top speed 143kmh
Level 3 , top speed 148kmh
Level 4 , top speed 154kmh
Level 5 , top Speed 160kmh

Atleast this way we can have variety of fast bowlers in career mode with club level bowlers having stuck their levels in level 1 or 2 of each category.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
We have 5 levels of pace bowling in the proficiency tab sure BAS can fix the speed so as to have variety in pace bowling?

For Medium Bowlers
Level 1 , top speed 112kmh
Level 2 , top speed 117kmh
Level 3 , top speed 121kmh
Level 4 , top speed 125kmh
Level 5 , top Speed 129kmh

For Fast Medium Bowlers
Level 1 , top speed 127kmh
Level 2 , top speed 132kmh
Level 3 , top speed 137kmh
Level 4 , top speed 142kmh
Level 5 , top Speed 147kmh

For Fast Bowlers
Level 1 , top speed 136kmh
Level 2 , top speed 143kmh
Level 3 , top speed 148kmh
Level 4 , top speed 154kmh
Level 5 , top Speed 160kmh

Atleast this way we can have variety of fast bowlers in career mode with club level bowlers having stuck their levels in level 1 or 2 of each category.
Something similar to this would be a good idea. Currently you create pace bowlers having no idea how much pace they can generate. Unfortunately there are so many ridiculous situations to fix, that practical fixes like this never get touched.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread