Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Did anyone observe that New batsman going to nonstriker after a wicket. This exists in previous patch as well. After a batsman getting out like bowled, keeper catches, lbw etc new batsman coming at nonstriker end instead of striker end. Refer the screenshot where previous batsman got out bowled and the new batsman shami came at non striker end. Note that i did not even try to run when the previous batsman got out. This is happening a lot of times. I tested this in one days and not sure if its happening in tests as well.
View attachment 287294

I would be happy if they also fix the new rule that new batsman has to be on striker end for catch outs even when the batsman cross.
I think it’s when there is an ‘event’ like a wicket or appeal. I had the AI go up for an lbw, debate it, but then decide against it and the batsmen somehow ended up switching ends. Screenshot below is impossible (I’m sure)
IMG_0709.jpeg

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is beautiful can they change the lightening of the game like cricket22 .. C24 lightnening is not good ..

Zain Qadir

School Cricketer
Hi guys, my game has been lagging a lot from the past 4 to 5 days on Xbox one s and my HDR doesn’t work as well. Has anyone experienced this and have any solutions?

cricboi

Club Captain
Anybody having a random runout issue? It has happened twice with me. Played a shot, did not run, fielder threw the ball to keeper (1st time) and bowler (2nd time) both had me run out whilst I was ostensibly still in the crease. In the second instance, it shouldn't even have been my career player to get run out. The non-striker was randomly strolling from what it appeared.
Yes. In the new build you need to make sure you hit circle/o to make manually send your dude back into crease. unfortunately you can even have vases where your mans is in crease but wont put bat down unless you do it manually. this seems to happen more often after a bowling change which as we have noted usually causes a scripted wicket to be more likely.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
And out of the blue the retarded fielders are back again. 3 times in two over they just stand like statues when the ball rolls past them to the boundary. Don’t understand how one day everything runs smoothly and the next day it goes to shit. Also just had one run out where AI batsmen decided to run just when ball were returned to the bowler.
That's what I told to my friends just satisfy with the patch if it's good and leave minor issues like Broadcast cam zoom etc , but they raised tickets then what happened now, the beautiful patch is ruined by another patch where The AI fielders are statues again. Please don't raise tickets for minor issues.
Haven't played the latest patch yet. Did they fix the OP short leg fielding?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Yes. In the new build you need to make sure you hit circle/o to make manually send your dude back into crease. unfortunately you can even have vases where your mans is in crease but wont put bat down unless you do it manually. this seems to happen more often after a bowling change which as we have noted usually causes a scripted wicket to be more likely.
First understand the issue before replying, There is some AI runout issue came back, may be video make more clear

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
First understand the issue before replying, There is some AI runout issue came back, may be video make more clear
I agree 2 runouts hapen with me in career mood .. one they took risky run and got run out another again they took risky run and got runout .. Ai doesnt have sense ..

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Played an ODI after latest patch and apart from the facing the crowd camera whilst bowling (happened 3 times in 42 overs) gameplay feels good and balanced although I’ve had to scrap the new camera mode I just love seeing the stadium when batting and bowling get a feel for where I’m playing, with the new camera every match feels the same batting and bowling. My only real pain is I still feel the game is a bit glitchy with all cameras there’s a constant stutter/shake batting, bowling and fielding. if they could smooth it be fantastic just feels all over the shop. On Xbox

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think I’ve seen a couple of comments on here about foot movement to spinners, I have just been bowled twice where foot movements look odd , I’m now either not playing defensively against spinners or exaggerating my foot movements to offside to negate the weird animation that gets me bowled , this is on PS4
Can confirm it happens to me also. Spinner (OS) pitching the ball right outside off stump to RHB spinning into the stumps, I play a defensive shot by moving the both sticks to 2 o clock and the batsman blocks to mid on instead of mid off. I get cleaned bowled. Happened quite a few times so far.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can confirm it happens to me also. Spinner (OS) pitching the ball right outside off stump to RHB spinning into the stumps, I play a defensive shot by moving the both sticks to 2 o clock and the batsman blocks to mid on instead of mid off. I get cleaned bowled. Happened quite a few times so far.
Yeah, I just came on to post this. Seems only against spinners. Not sure if it’s only with certain batting styles or not, but definitely happening

Users who are viewing this thread