Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
My spin twin in career mode with 99ovrall bowling rating always pickups 4/6 wkts in between in T20 with econ rate around 6rpo , I always cleanup the opposition around 80-120 mostly against weaker teams as my pacer struggles to pickup wickets so it creating an impression of spinners being OP but then when I play against good opposition they do manage to score around 150 easily and smashing my spin twins as well , i think attributes do have a big impact on gameplay which is nice touch , still spinners needs to be toned down in terms of wicket taking ability.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I also noticed that the lower rating players can't really hit with power but they can read movement off the pitch quite easily and also can play full swinging yorkers which is a bummer.
yeah the low skill players playing yorker so easily is a bummer , would be fun to get yorker wickets of the lower order ,would definitely make bowling so much more fun but rarely happens!!

Last edited:

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have noticed that the Zoom Slider for the dynamic camera doesn't do anything. Also, I changed the slider for "ball display marker time" to a 100..... and nothing changed either?!

This game is currently a proper easter egg hunt for bugs !

Take it to zero. You'll notice.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
yeah the low skill players playing yorker so easily a bummer , would be fun to get yorker wickets of the lower order ,would definitely make bowling so much more fun but rarely happens!!
For sure. Be great to see tailenders clean bowled before they even get chance to get the bat down

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Any idea what they will add in the next patch now that gameplay issues apart from few touchups seemingly fixed?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Here is my wishlist in priority order

1)Pace bowling levels getting updated with different top speeds for different levels
2)Spin bowling wkt and chances slider and slight toning down spinners on default difficulty
3)Players development and team selection logic fix in career mode
4)Make it easy to get LBW and Bowled if the skill gap between bowler and batsmen is huge
5)Few new animations for bowlers and my epic favorite tailender batting animation style
6)Pro team ?

That's a wrap for me as far as C24 is concerned. Would rate the game 10/10 if all these 6 things get implemented in next couple of months.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
What was your original question? Very ambiguous response from devs . what first part they mistakenly sent too early? what nations and lineup?
My question was in two parts , one is delay while skipping to career player and second is whether as associate nation can it become a test playing nation?

They responded only to the first question first stating that they are looking to resolve the issue in upcoming patch.

When I asked for the answer to the second query they responded in a seperate email which is the screenshot which i attached they confirmed that an associate nation cannot become a test nation. By lineup I think they mean the list of nations which can play test match.

It is very unfortunate and disappointing considering the ultimate target for any associate nation is to become a test playing nation. Also the fact that as an associate nation we would be always facing the same set of teams season after season.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Well I do get to play in ODI and T20 worldcup in the earlier builds and now I can't seems to play the T20 worldcup even though my team Canada is no 10 in the world t20 rankings and Ireland and WI in 13 and 15 are playing the T20 worldcup.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was and to an extent remain skeptic of this game. However, I have to concede that BA is a doing good job trying to improve. I only have one small request at this moment: bring the pitches from DBC'14 & Cricket 22 back into the game. Right now it feels/looks like playing on cheap wooden plank. Additionally, also bring back the damaged grass from bowlers run-up.

Users who are viewing this thread