Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I have reskilled dozens of teams now, and many of my bowlers who have an average stat of somewhere between 75 and 80 are still listed as 99 level overall bowlers when you go to the bowler select screen.

I have mentioned this before but it doesn't seem to have yet made it on to the list for Big Ant to fix.
Strange that it’s worked ok on mine saying that I’ve hardly changed any bowling stats just improved some England bowlers, are your batting stats changing correctly?

Michaelrh

School Cricketer
Anyone have the most realistic sliders for test matches, plays and misses, edges to slips etc, thanks in advance

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I have reskilled dozens of teams now, and many of my bowlers who have an average stat of somewhere between 75 and 80 are still listed as 99 level overall bowlers when you go to the bowler select screen.

I have mentioned this before but it doesn't seem to have yet made it on to the list for Big Ant to fix.
It's frustrating seeing a 78 OVR team on the academy become 83/84 once downloaded because Bug Ant can't do something simple and re-add perks

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Strange that it’s worked ok on mine saying that I’ve hardly changed any bowling stats just improved some England bowlers, are your batting stats changing correctly?
I would say that the batting overalls are generally a fair representation of the skills I've applied.

If you've only slightly changed a Big Ant made default team like England, then I'm not surprised they still look accurate. I've been altering custom teams ported from C'22 which will no doubt be affected by the removal of perks.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Under General settings make sure your batting camera is on Batter Relative and not Camera Relative.
Thanks for this , changed to batter relative but still get the weird footwork and get bowled, only way round it is play no defensive shots to spinner for me at the moment

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I would say that the batting overalls are generally a fair representation of the skills I've applied.

If you've only slightly changed a Big Ant made default team like England, then I'm not surprised they still look accurate. I've been altering custom teams ported from C'22 which will no doubt be affected by the removal of perks.
Yeh I’ve changed custom teams aswell South Africa and India

Hester

County Cricketer
Did you start a new game ? I re skilled all my academy teams mainly the batting side and makes the game much better but only kicks in on new games some of my batters were on 99’s impossible to take wickets or even come close
Yeah, started a new game
Post automatically merged:

That's what I'm seeing too. I wonder which stat the game actually takes into a account - the one in the bowlers list during the match or the one that's actually in the academy/

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright fellas, I have just one simple question.

Is the game worth buying in the current state?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Alright fellas, I have just one simple question.

Is the game worth buying in the current state?
Yes. It has some really nice moments post the last patch.

Users who are viewing this thread