Cricket 24 - General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
this is how career is supposed to work, all the players in your database are going through their own career, so when you get to national teams the database players are also getting picked on their form, its called DYNAMIC CAREER and its been like this since at least C19
Yeah but it's 2029, why aren't Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma still in my India team? I don't want to play with Ramachander Halder and Younis Chestnut.

Agent Beast

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any online co-op players running into an issue where they are constantly getting disconnected every 2-3 balls when bowling?

My buddy and I are able to complete an (almost) entire batting inning with no issues, but as soon as we are due to bowl we are disconnected. We both are on the latest patches, he is on PS5 and I am on Steam.

Maximus

Club Captain
Didn’t have this happen pre-patch…

Attachments

• IMG_6250.jpeg
    IMG_6250.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6252.jpeg
    IMG_6252.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40

caprikaps

Club Captain
While the batting shots have improved a lot, the fielding has definitely gone backwards! With an attempt to underpower the keepers, they now are acting up making weird runs to gather the ball in middle of the pitch. I’ve also noticed on frequent occasions that with incorrect fielders are getting triggered leading to giving away unecessary runs.

Keeper acting up

Incorrect fielder getting triggered (keeper in this case)

incorrect trigger leading to delayed response from correct fielders

TICKETS submitted but I’m just wondering if all these were actually tested before the patch submission as these are clearly not edge scenarios.

BarestOfMargins

Club Captain
Played a handful of overs post-patch on PS4 - FPS is making it pretty unbearable for batting at least. Noticed fielders are no longer directly hitting the stumps with every throw though thankfully.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They should really just scrap career mode and focus on the core game first - they now just adding bits and pieces which apparently have just caused more bugs
No way, career mode is the only reason I buy this game.

PJ13

Club Captain
So far, not impressed with this patch. Shot choice is not great now. Try and play a glance to fine leg and the batsmen are playing front foot pull shots. Fielding somehow appears a bit worse and I just had a run out because my batsman walked out of the crease avoiding the ball. Wasn't that meant to be fixed???
Also, timing has been ruined. Why do they touch things that aren't broken and then break them. Big Ant frustrate me almost on the same level as EA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread